LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Hm? Oh Maxie.." Lila said as she looked at her little love. "Oh I see.. Well alright,  I suppose Anakin needs more sleep." She slowly let go of Anakin as she tucked him in her bed and kissed his head. "Sleep, my little jedi.." She said as she followed Max downstairs and had some breakfast with him and Tony.

Tony let Lila eat with Max. "I'm going to watch over out little Padawan" He got back in bed and held his youngest to him

Max sat beside his mommy and ate. He rested his head on her side as he ate

"I think that is for the best, honey. I don't want him to wake up crying from a nightmare again." Lila said. "Oh and keep an eye on his pull-ups hm? They're a little thick but he's already wet in them." She said as she turned her attention to Max and placed an arm around him as she kissed his head. "My sweet Max.." She cooed. "Honey, do you get nightmares?" She asked

"What do you mean?" Max asked. He enjoyed his mommy's stories.

Tony came in with Ani, who was in a fresh pull up and still asleep. "He seems fine as long as I'm holding him"

"Well, you'd refuse to use the potty. You even cried when I placed you on it." Lila said as she looked up at Tony and smiled. "You're holding him like a baby, honey.. That's cute." She said even though Max was practically in her lap at this point.

"But I suppose sooner or later you were ready on your own. It was a slow process but we did manage to potty train you after all." Lila said as she kissed Max's cheek and smiled. "Don't you and Max have a project to do together today?" She asked

"Anakin.. It's okay. Mommy's here, baby boy. There's nothing to be afraid of. Those dreams won't hurt you." Lila said as she looked at him lovingly and gently held his cheek in her palm as she rested her head against his. "I'm here to protect you from all those nasty nightmares." She cooed as she held him tight to her.