LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

“She’s such a sweetie. Daddy’s little angel” Chris said as he watched the children.

Max held Zoey close to him. 

Toby burped loudly. It was a bit too hard and he started to sob.

"Be gentle now, Max baby.." Lila said as she watched them. "Perhaps we should give you another sibling hm? How about a baby brother, sweetie?" She asked

"Awww baby. It's okay." Mary cooed as she held Tony close to her and comforted him.

In the future once more, it was the summer holidays and the kids were off from school. Skye had gone off to summer camp so it was mostly just Max and Ani in the house with Lila. She woke up with both of her boys beside and smiled. She kissed them both and sighed.

Tony was making breakfast for his family. He texted his baby girl. "Hope you're enjoying yourself princess"

Ani was still heavily out.

Max started to wake up. He was happily just laying with her.

Tony smiled. "Papa sends his love" He texted back.

Max kissed his mommy's cheek "Sleep okay mommy?" He asked with a yawn. He was always worried about his mommy..

"Send my love to the family." Skye texted 

"I slept great, honey." Lila said as she returned the kiss and softly rubbed his head. "How's about you go help Daddy with breakfast hm? I'll stay here until Anakin wakes up."

Lila smiled softly as she held Anakin close to her and kissed his forehead as she softly rubbed his head. "Ani.." She cooed and hugged him. She was a little worried because Anakin had been having nightmares lately when he slept alone.

Lila continued to hold him to her and softly nuzzled his head. He was her youngest baby but she felt like she babied Max more than him so she decided to give some more attention to her little Anakin. "Oh sweetie.."

Lila looked down at him and noticed his sleepy face. She knew he had joined them late last night so he needed more sleep. "Oh honey, I'm sorry. Did Mommy disturb your sleep hm?" She gently pulled Anakin close to her and wrapped her arms around him warmly as she adjusted the covers and tucked him in snug with her. "There.. Is that better, Ani baby?" 

"Oh... You're too cute, baby.." Lila said softly as she kissed his cheek and let him continue to sleep. She sneakily checked on his night time protection just in case. It was a struggle but she managed to put them on him last night before he fell asleep and he didn't seem to notice them yet.

"Oh dear.. Well these ones are kind of thick. Should be able to hold." Lila said softly as she rested her chin on top of his head and pulled up the waistband on his pants back and gave his bottom a gentle pat.