LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Jason called everyone to dinner.

Anakin refused to let his mother go.

Max talked to his father. He and Tony were talking about new projects for Max. Tony usually helped keep Max's mind active and thriving.

"Awww.. Alright then." Lila took him in her arms and carried him downstairs. She sat him on her lap while they had dinner together. Lila cut up the food and even fed him.

"Woah. What's up with Ani? He's clinging to Mommy for than usual today." Skye said as she looked at them.

"He had a nightmare during a nap" Tony replied. "Your mother just needs a little time with him" He reassured Skye.

Jason sat at the table with Skye by his side. "Your cooking looks great honey. Was it mommy or daddy who taught you to cook?"

Skye nodded. "Mommy must be loving it. Anakin rarely gets clingy more than Max." She said and smiled. "Hmm both of them really and you of course Papa."

"A little time? I want all the time in the world with my Ani." Lila said and looked at Anakin. "I suppose you're sleeping with Mommy and Daddy tonight then hm?"

Jason chuckled and kissed his baby girl's head.

Anakin was quick to nodded in his answer.

"Are we going to have four in the bed tonight?" Tony asked looking to Max and Skye.

"Okay, but its fine to have the room to myself. I don't mind, Max. But I might be a little loud and sleep a little late." Skye said as she began clearing the dishes.

Lila looked at Anakin. "Shall Mommy give you a shower? Or maybe a bath?" She asked

"I can do that" Anakin said weakly.

"I don't want to bother you, so I'll join mom and dad tonight" Max stated.

Tony went to help Skye.

Jason hugged Skye real quick and said "Okay my loving family I'll be heading home. Skye you be good"

"I think I should do it, sweetie pie. I think a bath would be good to calm your nerves." Lila said as she carried Anakin to the bathroom.

Skye nodded and hugged her Papa. "I'll miss you Papa." She said and watched her mother carry her baby brother. "Do you really have to carry him around like a baby though, Mommy?" She giggled. "But it is really cute." She said and looked at Max. "If you say so, Maxie." She cooed and as she gently played with her brother's cheeks.

Lila filled up the tub with warm soapy water and then undressed Anakin and gently placed him in. She took a wash cloth as she started to wash him gently.

"But he's just as cute, Daddy." Skye said as she followed Max. "You can't run from me, Maxie!" She said as she went and hugged him.

"Sweetie? Oh don't cry... Okay okay Mommy will join you." Lila said as she got in the tub as well and held Anakin close to her and kissed his head. "Shhhh everything is alright.."

"And I love you. I think I can I understand why Mom wants to baby you so much." Skye said as she nuzzled him a little.

Ani quickly sobbed into his mom. He was still extremely scared. 

Max enjoyed the affection from his little sister. "You're no better with dad, but I still haven't see you allow him to do the same"

"I know, baby.. I know.." Lila said as she held him tight and kissed his head. "Two seconds out of my arms though.." She said quietly and then continued to comfort her youngest. "Just let it out then, honey. You'll feel much better afterwards."

"I do. We cuddle. And at least I still call them Mommy and Daddy. You and Ani should too. It makes Mommy really happy." Skye stated.

"I need a little time to change that back okay?" Max said with a sigh.

Ani sobbed for a few minutes. He would have fell asleep from just being drained, but didn't allow himself to do so.

"Well alright. If you won't let me baby then at least let Mommy do it okay?" Skye said. "I know you try to hide it but I know for a fact you're even clingier than Anakin is."

Lila hummed to him as she held him in the warm water. She noticed him getting sleepy and quickly washed them off and got them dressed for the night as she cuddled with him on her bed.

Max just turned away and walked out of the room.

Ani buried himself into his mom be as started drifting off. He jolted himself back up, still too scared to fall asleep;.

Skye cupped her hands over her mouth. "You can't run or hide from the truth, Max!" She said and sighed as she rolled her eyes a little. "Who's clingier, Daddy? Ani or Maxie?" She asked as she went to hug her father. 

"Shhhh darling. I promise you won't be alone." Lila said as she placed the covers over them and kissed his head softly while she held him on top of her.