LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony smiled to Skye and gave a kiss back. "How about you and dad go cook dinner"

Jason offered up his hand for Skye.

Tony turned back to Lila. "You would never give up either one of them"

"That sounds like a great idea, Papa." Skye said happily as she started to help her Papa cook.

"Hehe.. I know you love it." Lila said as she kissed his nose softly. "I want to baby both of you so much. With your diapees, pacis and babas. Although, you were never a fan of bottles." She said to Max.

"But you're my baby, Maxie.." Lila said and whined a little. "Fine.. Go get your brother to his bed." She said and handed Anakin to Max while she took Tony's hand and lead him to their bedroom. "I'm heartbroken, honey. Our boys just don't want to be babied." She said

"Awww.. My baby Tony." Lila said as she held him tightly and pouted a little. "Why do kids grow up so fast? Why can't they be my forever babies like you are?" She asked as she gave Tony some kisses. "But I guess you're special." She said happily.

Tony kissed and cuddled Lila. "I'm sorry honey, but you know there'll always need you" 

At that moment there was a knock on their bedroom door. It was Max with a sobbing Anakin.

"Oh baby..." Lila said as she held Anakin tight and kissed his head. "Shhhh Mommy's here, darling." She said and kissed Max's cheek. "Thanks for taking him here, honey."

She then looked at Anakin and nuzzled him. "What was it about, baby boy?" She asked