LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Yep. He doesn't usually show it but he loves my attention like Max does. Let's see how it goes tonight." Lila said as they went to check her boys.

"Hi sweetie." Lauren said and looked at him lovingly.

"I suppose its only me but I am his twin sister so we tend to argue. But I do love him still." Zoey said

"Oh? Well that looks pretty cool." Lila said as  she hugged Max and took him into her lap as she kissed his head. She also watched her little Ani from the corner of her eye.

Lauren cuddled with him a bit. "Now. Don't you have homework to do? I saw Skye and Zoey earlier doing theirs."

Max enjoyed being with his mom.

Anakin couldn't think of a way to join his brother and mom so he just left the room.

Tony was quick to follow his youngest.

Jason came in and asked Skye. "Want a ride home baby girl?'

"Do I have to?" Zack whined.

Lila snuggled with Max as she looked at Tony. "Is he alright, babe?" She asked

Skye nodded as she hugged her Papa. "I hope I'm not troubling you, Papa." She said

"Yes, baby. Your sister will get annoyed if you ask for her help too late. " Lauren reminded.

"He's just a little unsure of himself" Tony stated. "He doesn't know how he should feel."

"You? Never princess" Jason said kissing his Granddaughter's head. 

Zack sighed but went to go do his homework.

Jessica was work on her homework with Zoey.

"Well, if he wants to be cuddled and babied then I'm all for it." Lila said as she softly stroked Max's hair.

Skye smiled as she let her Papa send her back home.

"There you are. I thought you'd never wake up. Come do your homework with us then so I can help you when you need it." Zoey said

Tony took hold of Anakin and brought him to Lila and Max. "Son your mother and me are always open for cuddles and hugs no matter the time or place"

Anakin smiled and quickly buried himself into his mom. Anakin was in between the ages where he would love being with his parents and where he thinks he didn't need them, emotionally.

Zack happily joined his sister and her friend.

Jessica got closer to Zack while he wasn't looking.

"Awww.. My baby Ani.." Lila said as she kissed Anakin softly and cuddled him as well. "You're our youngest, so Dad and I will probably always see you as our baby. Although, the same applies to Max too."

Zoey noticed this and smiled a little. "Hey Jessica, you wouldn't mind helping Zack right? I have some other stuff I want to do." She said as she got up and went to her room. Truth was, she took the opportunity to have some time to herself instead of having to teach her brother.

Anakin fell asleep a few minutes in.

Jason went into the house with Skye.]

Jessica nodded happily as she took over watching over Zack. Zack enjoyed Jessica's company and found himself resting at her side

"Hm? Oh it seems like our Ani needed a nap." Lila said. "He's so cute still at this age." She sighed and looked at Max. "And you're still so cute too. I guess that's Daddy's genes for you."

Skye looked at her Papa. "Won't you stay for dinner, Papa?" She asked

Max smiled. "Mom don't let dad hear you he has a big enough of an ego" He chuckled.

"For you why not" Jason replied. 

Chris went to check on Zoey. "Where's my little Z?"

Lila giggled a bit. "Oh sweetheart. You look just like Daddy at this age." She said happily.

Skye beamed with joy as she hugged her Papa.

"Little Z? You mean Zack right?" Zoey said and chuckled. "He's doing his homework with Jessica so that gives me a little break."

Max smiled to his mom with a loving air.

Jason hugged her back

"You're my Little Z" Chris stated. "Your mother's Little Z is Zack" "I know you don't need the attention Zack does, but that doesn't mean you should get any." Chris sat by Zoey and just gave her a hug. "So how was school angel?"

Max sighed happily.

"You know your uncle Tony was a lot like Zack?" Chris replied. "He needed lots of attention and someone with a hawk eye to be around him at all times." Chris was trying to help Zoey understand why Zack was the way he is. "Zack adores you your his sister and his twin. I'm pretty sure you two are still best friends. You two have something special, just don't lose sight of that"

Lila nuzzled him softly. "I'll always love babying you, Max honey." She said

"We are. I still love him but as siblings its normal we annoy each other right? I mean I'm sure he gets annoyed by me too sometimes. Just look at Uncle Jack and Uncle Will. They fight pretty often but they're inseparable." Zoey had the wiseness from her father and grandfathers.

"I do enjoy it, just don't do it in public please" Max said back.

"They do, but just remember Zack's fragile heart. When you to have a fight or are just annoying each other." Chris said back. 

Max smiled and kissed his mother's cheek.

"Kind of, but I know how Tony is. He needs the affection. It's just how he's built. Plus I see Grandma more than he gets to" Chris replied. "Have you talked to Grandpa Luke today?"

Lila giggled as she kissed him back and snuggled him close with his brother.

Skye went to see her family. "Awww how sweet.. I want a baby too." She said

"True. Grandma loves spending time with you, Dad. Hmm, not yet." Zoey said

Tony looked to Skye. "Not yet honey.

Jason gave Skye the same look.

Chris gave his daughter quick kiss and said "Be good my little love. I'm going to see your mother"