LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"You don't mind me wasting your time after I get home like this?" Max asked worriedly.

Jason put a small pillow under his son's head.

Zack usually felt safe with his cousin. "Hey big sis what class do we have first?"

Lila chuckled. "Well soon you'll be in middle school, darling." She mentioned as she drove home. "Goodness even my youngest baby is growing up." She said as they soon arrived back.

Lauren was picking up the kids from high school today. She waited in the car for them.

Anakin gave his mom a quick kiss before sitting back. He talked to his brother on the way home.

Zack got in the car and hugged her neck before for giving her a quick kiss. "Hi mommy" He said with a tired look still on his face

Once home, Lila prepared some snacks for her boys.  She served them their food as she looked at them and smiled and noticed some dirt on Anakin's face. She licked her finger as she went over and cleaned the spot. "Ani.. Did you play outside just now?" She asked as she giggled slightly.

"Hi, darling." Lauren said and smiled. "How was school?" She asked as she looked at Zack. "Awww.. Someone needs a nap when we get back." She mentioned

Anakin gave his mother a quick hug before going to work on his homework.

Zack held on to his mommy's hand not wanting her to leave.

Max went to work on a solar collector.

"Awww.. Of course, honey." Lila said as she brought Tony to the bedroom to change him. "Our boys are busy so I don't have anyone to baby." She said.

Lauren tried to slowly let go of him and get up.

"Oh, he's taking his nap." Zoey mentioned.

"Didn't have your bonding time with Max?" Tony asked as he laid back.

Zack whined softly as his mommy's heat left him.

"He takes naps" Jessica asked with an odd sense of joy.

"We did a little bit when we got back earlier." Lila said as she got Tony into a fresh diaper and kissed him. "Who do you think is a bigger Mommy's boy? Maxie or Ani?" She asked

"Shhhh, sweetie." Lauren said as she hugged him back. "I'm here."

"Yeah?" Zoey said as she noticed Jessica's excitement. "Is that somewhat exciting?" She asked

"I thinking it's Max" Tony said before giving Lila a quick hug.

Zack settled back down.

"I just think it's cute" Jessica replied. "I just thought you and Skye were just over protective of him"