LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max giggled happily as he nuzzled into his mommy. He was soaked and a little hungry. "Me hungie mommy"

Jason loaded the car. He told Chris and Thea that they had the house to themselves for the night.

"What shall we eat for dinner, sweetie?" Lila asked as she felt his diaper. "Oh, but first you need a diaper change."

Mary giggled. "We leaving the house to our younger selves huh?"

Thea smiled as she hugged Chris and looked at him. "Mom and Dad are always going on about how we look like them."

Lila changed Max into a clean diaper and just left his pants off. "There we go." She then went to the kitchen to make dinner.

"It does." Thea said as she smiled at Chris.

Mary soon got in the car with Jason. "It's been a while since it was just us two. Do you want to go out and have dinner first?" She asked

Max was quick to follow after his mommy..

"The" Came a cooed from Zack. He wanted his aunt at the moment.

"We could do that" Jason replied He started driving to their favorite restaurant.

Max was getting out of his class. He went to met up with his mom. At the parking lot he hopped in and they headed home.

Tony was at work half asleep.

Anakin was bored in school 

"It was okay mom" Max said softly. He was nuzzling into his mom on the couch. Max was still heavily a mommy's boy. He just liked it alone now.

Zack was closely behind his cousin. He was a nervous mess about the day.

"Well, I'm glad you had a good time." Lila said as she softly kissed his head and smiled. "My little Max.."

Skye kept Zack company most of the time along with Zoey. "It'll be alright, Zack. Most of them here are from our middle school." She said to her brother.

Max sighed. "I like having this time with you mom"

Tony fell asleep at his desk. Jason sent a message of Tony to both Mary and Lila.

"It's so big and crowded" Zack whined. Zack was babied much like Tony was.

"Me too, sweetie pie." Lila said as she hugged him a little. "You're so big now. Even our little Ani is at the end of elementary school." She said and saw the message and smiled.

Mary chuckled as she saw the message. "How cute.."

"It's not too different from middle school." Zoey mentioned. Skye gently hugged her cousin. "It's okay, I'll protect you, honey."