LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Skye was happy to see her Papa smile and kissed his cheek.

"Shhh baby. What's the matter?" Lila asked as she buckled him in.

"Awww.. Me too, darling. But we'll see each other again soon." Mary said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"I think you may have to hold both our babies at the back, honey. Max is not liking his car seat." Lila said

Skye was torn between her Daddy and Papa but he did tell her he was going to visit. She went to her Daddy and started to cry again. "Papa!"

Tony nodded as he held and cuddled Skye. "Everything will be okay my princess" Tony cooed to Skye trying to help her calm down. He sat in the back in the center, holding both of his children.

Jason went to talk to Mary. "Mary honey I think we need to go to the kids house. Skye was heartbroken to be going home"

Tony wrapped his daughter in a blanket. He held his son, who was a little happier. He just wanted someone to hold on to.

Jason returned Mary's kiss and asked. "Would you like to join me?"

"Yes honey, our little princess is asleep, and our prince is happily cuddling into me" Tony answered back.

"Chris or Tony often help you with that" Jason chuckled. He packed for a night trip.

Tony handed Max over to Lila while Tony took Skye. He held her, not wanting her to wake up alone.

Jason chuckled and said back "I always sleep perfectly with you at my side my love"