LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Zack just wants attention every now and again, otherwise he's okay with his sister. He gets it from Tony" Chris stated.

Tony started wetting his diaper as he drank on. Tony touched his mommy's cheek with a gentle finger.

I can see that. He does take after his uncles from that aspect." Lauren said as she softly rubbed Zack's head.

Mary kissed his cheek a little. "You're being so little aren't you?" She cooed as she patted his diaper. "Oh. Seems like someone's doing pee-pees."

"Mommy" Zack cooed lovingly.

Tony's mind snapped back to adult mood in a sudden instant. Shame washed over him as he looked to his mother. "I'm so sorry mom. I know I shouldn't like or be doing this" He said before tearing up

Zack happily giggled before pointing to his toys. He wanted his mommy to join him. It was around now where Zack began to show similar energy levels matching what Lila would have had at that age.

Tony burped and he felt better. Tony blushed. He was starting to realize his body agreed with all of the baby treatment. He calmed down and rested his head in his mommy's shoulder.

"Oooh let's go play then, honey." Lauren said as she took Zack to go play with his toys. "I swear he may as well be Tony and Lila's child." She giggled

Mary gave him some kisses and cuddled him closed. "There there now. Are you feeling better, baby?" She asked

"We're all from the same family love. I think it's all in the genes" Chris started as he watched.

Tony nodded back. "So it's really okay?" He asked worriedly. He really did love all of the baby things and attention.

Zack babbled confused.

"I remember Lila trying something like that" Luke chuckled. "Lauren honey you did climb on a few things before your sister came along"\

Tony suckled on it greedily. His oral fixation was heavy that day.

"It's dangerous, baby. You could fall." Lauren said as she held Zack and kissed him. "I did huh... I guess it wasn't just Lila then."

Mary gently placed her finger on his pacifier and then kissed his temple. "That's my good baby."

Lauren lifted him up in the air she tossed him a little bit.

Mary gently rested her cheek against his head as she closed her eyes.

Skye was looking at her Papa with sad eyes. "Papa... Mwe no wanna weave you." She said and sniffled.

Lila looked at Max. "Are you ready to head home, honey?" She asked

Lauren chuckled. "He's gonna be an adventurous little boy." She said

Mary hummed a little while she cuddled with Tony.

Skye rubbed her eyes. "Mwe wanna stay wif you forevew.."

Lila smiled as she hugged him and kissed his cheeks. "Are you feeling better?"

"He'll just need attention every now and again" Chris stated back.

Tony fell into a light sleep.

"What about your daddy. He'll miss you and your big brother" Jason said tried to convince her.

Max nodded happily

Lauren nodded as she held Zack close. "He's gonna be great along with his sister."

Mary was in a light doze as well.

Skye pouted. "Bu bu bu..." She started to cry as tears fell down her face.

Lila sighed. "That's good to know, darling." She said