LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mary nodded. "I know.." She said. "My mother said we could always have other kids.. Does she think I'm some sort of factory?"

Charlotte sighed as she looked at the wailing baby and tried to calm him down. "It's okay, Chris sweetie."

"Get some sleep honey. We would want Chris to see you well rested when he gets home" Jason said as he cuddled Mary.

Chris would sob himself to sleep only to wake up and wail anew.

"He does? We need to get him right away!" Mary said as she got dressed and quickly went with Jason to get their baby back.

Charlotte sighed as she held a wailing Chris as she opened the door for Mary and Jason. "He just wouldn't stop crying."

Mary felt a huge part of her being filled as she held Chris again and kissed him. "Baby boy.. I've missed you so much.." She said and sniffled starting to cry happy tears." She said as they went home. "I've never heard him cry like that before.." She said

Mary smiled a little. "Well I am glad to have him in my arms again but I hated the way he cried." She said as she looked at their baby in her arms. "He's really fast asleep too." She mentioned as she softly nuzzled his cheeks. "Baby boy..."