LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila got up and fed and changed Tony.

Mary had a dream of the past where she was to send Chris to her sister's. "Oh honey, I know its for a trial test but what if our Chris loves to stay with my sister more than me?" She asked worriedly as they were on the way there.

"Well... You never know. She has everything and little Chris might just be smitten by her." Mary said as her sister was always the ever popular.

Once there, they were greeted by Charlotte, Mary's sister. "Oh hi Mary, Jason. And this must be little Chris.. Oh he's absolutely adorable." She said

Mary promised herself she wouldn't cry but she couldn't help it. She explained to her sister on how to care for Chris and looked at her baby in her arms. "I love you, baby boy." She softly kissed Chris' forehead and then reluctantly handed him over to her sister before quickly leaving with Jason.

Charlotte took Chris in with her and showed her husband. "He's so cute isn't he, honey?" She said

"There we go. That's what you wanted hm?" Charlotte said as she looked at Chris and smiled. She really did find her nephew cute.

Mary buried herself into Jason. "I feel like my insides have been shredded apart.." She said

Chris continued to feed off of his bottle.

Jason just listened and kissed Mary. He had no words that could in anyway help Mary in her pain. All he could do was be there.

Charlotte smiled as she cuddled Chris. "He is so precious."

Mary nodded. "I'm sure Chris is having a nice time..." She started to tear up again thinking about how her baby probably prefered her sister compared to her just like her mother said.