LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lauren smiled as she looked at Chris. "Well, Zack may be a little fussy. His teeth are coming in. I only hope he doesn't bite his sister."

Lila chuckled. "Can't Mommy cuddle with Daddy for a little while longer?" She asked as she held Tony tightly.

"He's got his little chewy ring so I'm doubting that will be a problem" Chris stated back.

"Honey please don't make him cry." Tony replied back

Max started tearing up.

"You just seem a bit more clingy more than normal. I like it. It was just worrying me a little bit" Chris replied.

Tony felt his son's head. "He does feel warm. I'll see if mom has anything for this"

Chris just smiled as he held on to Lauren.

Tony went to his mom's room and saw his twin brothers asleep. "Hmmm mommy?" He asked softly, afraid of waking his brothers.

Max whined weakly to his mommy.

Chris sat down with the twins nearby and Lauren still in his arms.

"Max is running a light fever do you happen to have anything?" Tony asked softly.

Max buried himself into his mommy.

Lauren happily spent time with her little family.

"Oh dear. Is he alright?" Mary asked as she slowly got up and gave Tony some fever cool patches to him and some vitamin gummies. "This should help ease it. Give him plenty of fluids and if it gets worse then take him to a doctor." She said

Lila slowly got up as she tried to prop Max up with some pillows behind him. She got a cool patch on his forehead and then gave him some gummies. "Watch him for a while, honey." Lila said as she went downstairs to warm up a bottle of lemon honey.