LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I know, baby.. But you're soaked." Lila cooed as she changed his soaked diaper into a clean fresh one.

"Oh... Don't cry, baby.." Lauren immediately took him back in her arms as she latched him back on. "Shhh, Mommy's sorry hm?" She said and gently held his face.

"Uh oh.. The crankiness is starting up. Okay, sweetie. Just let me throw your wet diapee away and I"ll be with you in just a sec." Lila said as she hurriedly went to do so.

"There we go.. You sure are hungry aren't you, little guy?" Lauren said as she smiled down lovingly at him.

Zack would begin sobbing again. His teeth were starting to come in.

"Well I'm glad he's asleep. I don't think he realizes how much energy he burns" Tony replied as he put Max's pacifier into his son's mouth.

Will was out cold, but Jack was still wake and watching tv.

Lauren cuddled him and kissed his head. "My poor sweetheart.." She said and looked at him.

Lila chuckled. "I suppose there isn't is there?"

Mary smiled. "You sleepy Jack honey? Will is already fast asleep buried into my side."

Lauren held him close to her as she nuzzled him.

"Well, if Max doesn't wake up when I let go of him, it should be okay." Lila said as she tried to do so.

"Come now, sweetie. Lay by my other side." Mary said as she gently held him to her other side and started to hum softly as she looked down at him lovingly.

Zack continued chewing on his teething ring as he clinged to his mommy.

Max whined softly.

"That doesn't work on me" Jack replied. Unknown to him, his eyes were fluttering already.