LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max started to get itchy and went to his mema whining.

Tony happily kissed Zoey's cheek. "So baby girl, wanna play something?"

Zack nodded back with a soft coo.

"Alright, time for that change." Mary said as she laid Max down on a changing mat and removed his pants. "Do you still have to pee-pee before I open that diapee up?" She asked

Zoey nodded. "Yes pwease, Uncwle." She said

Lauren gave him some kisses. "Such a cute little clingy one." She said as she hugged him and looked at Chris.

Max shrugged his shoulder.

"What would you like to play sweetie?" Tony asked.

Chris smiled saying "It running in the family. Boys tend to want their mommy for sometime."

Zack happily kissed and nuzzled his mommy.

"Well we'll see I guess." Mary said as she opened up his diaper and placed a wet wipe just in case as she knew the temperature change might make him pee.

Zoey pointed to some blocks.

"Were you this cute as well?" Lauren asked as she softly rubbed Zack's back. "I'm sure you were."

Mary chuckled as she waited for him to finish peeing before wiping him up.

Zoey happily played with her uncle Tony.

"I ask her all the time. And Zack just adores her and so does she. So I'm thinking you were pretty adorable." Lauren said

Lila came to see Max and Mary and saw him blushing. "Oh? Why is my little Tony all blushly around Mema?" She giggled.

"I believe so." Lauren said as she kissed Chris and looked at Zack. "Seems like we got one down." She chuckled.

Mary soon got Max into a clean diaper and kissed him as she handed him to Lila. "I think he's at the age where he's shy and would probably want his Mommy change him. Tony was the same."

Lila nodded as she hugged Max. "You getting shy Maxie?" She cooed

Lauren giggled. "How cute.."

Lila chuckled a bit as she kissed him. "My sweet little boy.. You getting shy using your diapees hm?" She asked

Lauren smiled. "I think that's you, honey. Tony would probably just need some cuddles. Only Mom can put you to sleep." She said

Tony held Zoey to him and carried her with him to his bedroom. With her in bed with him he didn't need anyone else. He fell asleep with her safety in his arms.

Max giggled and happily enjoyed the attention.

"And that's the last two" Chris chuckled as he saw Tony off to bed. "Poor Tony, he never got over needing a nap everyday"