LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila held Tony closely to her and gently held his face with her hand and stroked it with her thumb. "You are my entire world." She said

Mary gave him some soft kisses to his forehead as she sighed softly. "I love you, Will sweetheart."

Lila smiled happily as she yawned a little. "You should sleep, honey. I think Max might be up in a little bit and rush over here so I'll stay awake a little longer." She said

Mary looked to Jason. "I'm good here, honey. What have you been up to?" She asked

Tony looked at what he was wearing and looked to Lila worried. "Will he notice?"

"Just filling out the lease paperwork for the office for me and Tony's office. I was thinking of bringing Chris into the business too, but I'm not sure he would want to" Jason stated as he kissed his wife's cheek

Tony double checked this PJs before settling in with Lila. "We could just go get both of our little ones before we go to sleep?" He suggested.

"I'll try" Jason replied as he went to get ready for bed. "Our bed won't be the same without you love"

Tony nodded as he looked to Lila with sleepy eyes.

"No I'll be fine my love" Jason replied with a chuckle. "Enjoy our twins. I love you and sleep well" Jason wanted to let Mary bond with the twins again.

Tony slept with a soft snore. He held on to Lila with a weak grip.

Will hugged his mother in his sleep.'

Max waddled into his parents room a little after midnight. He got in bed on his mommy's empty side and clinged to her. He fell a sleep soon after.

Tony got his usual storm headsets and put them on his son. Tony didn't want Max to have to hear everything, when he could do it for him. Tony held Lila's hand and squeezed every time thunder sounded.