LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Lila honey, what if when we get Skye back we do a daddy son day and mommy daughter day?" Tony suggested. "That's if I can get Max to agree and if Skye doesn't want me when she gets home.

Chris fed Zoey and happily baby talked to her. "Everyone has a little one. Mom should we get Tony over here for you?"

"That sounds really nice actually." Lila said as she smiled. "We can make it a day after she's back so she'll have time with you." She suggested. "Plus, we can prepare this little guy for that day too." She said and kissed Max.

Max thought about it and nodded. He and his daddy often did things to help stimulate Max's mind and his creativity.

Chris was still slightly red, but turned most of his attention over to his baby girl.

Max sighed contently.

Tony got up and told his wife. "I need to go to the bathroom" It was his way of saying he needed to change. He didn't want the children to know about his problem.

Chris started to feel better with Zoey's playfulness helping him get over his sudden nervousness.

Tony sighed. He could change himself, but he did like being doted on while either his mother, sister or Lila changed him.

Max was starting to drift off again.

"Cutie" Chris chuckled.

Tony went to check on Max. He was still heavily asleep. Tony's stomach began to act up and he quickly left the room. "Uh honey?" He called out softly as he struggled to hold his body together.