LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony was mostly talking about playing like playtime, but he couldn't vocalize it. He got whine and sniffled lightly.

While Mary was touching Max's cheek, her finger slipped into his mouth. He started suckling lightly.

"Aww sweetheart.. Don't cry.." Lila said as she brought him over to his toys and played with him.

"Oops.." Mary said as her finger slipped in. "Awww.. Cute." She cooed and looked at Jason who just came in. "Honey,.... I want another baby."

Tony began feeling a sudden wave of guilt. Adult Tony came to the surface saying. "Why am I doing this?" He asked looking heavily stressed.

"But you have one right there" Jason said hoping to end the subject. He had Skye with him on the floor.

Tony enjoyed Lila's kiss. He sighed softly with the last subject now the furthest from his mind.

"And Tony still needs you. I'm scared of what will happen without you. I'm not sure he'll make it through it" Jason replied.

Tony was all smiles again. He looked loving to Lila

"Chris is strong, but I know he'll be heartbroken too. All the boys will be. As for me, I'll be right behind you god willing. I always want to be with you my love" Jason stated.

Tony nuzzled into Lila as he looked over his baby toys. He could never make up his mind on a toy. Lila usually picked for him.

Jason kissed her lovingly. "We should never be apart my queen. But on that note, me and the boys are going hunting here soon" He said chuckled

Lila noticed and then picked a random toy for him and played with him. "I love you, Tony.. So much." She said as she kissed him every so often.

Mary rolled her eyes a little. "Alright, just stay safe, my love." She said as she cradled Max in her arms and sighed softly. "He surprisingly reminds me of Chris sometimes instead of Tony." She mentioned.

Tony was content with his mama and his toys.

Jason kissed his wife. "Don't get yourself down my love. Remember you have an adorable bundle of joy in your arms"