LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony took control and flipped Lila on the bed and drilled her tenderly. He kissed Lila deeply as they enjoyed each other's bodies.

Max happily ate his meal.

"Do I smell food?" Jason asked as he entered the kitchen.

Lila groaned as she felt the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Mary cooed at him as she continued feeding him and looked at Jason. "I made some meatballs in sauce." She said and smiled at him.

Lila smiled as she kissed him a little and hugged his warm body to hers. "That was pretty good." She whispered into his ear.

"Sure, if you want." Mary said as she wiped Max's mouth once she finished feeding him.

"Yeah" Tony said weakly. "I love you" He said lovingly.

Jason left his plate and went to get his son and daughter. "Chris lunch is ready." He went to Lauren and said. "Lauren honey lunch is on the table." He saw Skye and said to her. "Hungry baby girl?"

"I love you too.." Lila replied as she closed her eyes.

"Thanks, Dad." Lauren said as she went down with Chris and their children.

Skye nodded as she reached for Jason. "Hungie, Papa!" She said

Lila was tired but got up anyways and cleaned herself and Tony before diapering him back up.

Skye nodded happily as she clung to her Papa.

"No problem, my little love." Mary said as she served them.

Tony was asleep.

"You shouldn't still be serving me mom" Chris replied. He wasn't trying to stop her, he just didn't want her to worry so much.

Jason brought Skye in and split his plate with her.

Tony slept happily holding Lila.

"I know mom. As long as it makes you happy I'm happy" Chris replied as he started eating. "Can I get a bottle for Zack mom?"

Jason kissed her head. "Remember to thank you mema. I even think your big brother helped too" He told Skye

Lila happily cuddled up to him and sighed softly

Skye nodded. "Tank oo, Mema. Tank oo, Maxie." She said happily.

"You're welcome, my little blue Skye. And sure, honey." Mary got up and made a bottle and then pretended to want to feed Chris and giggled.

Lila slept peacefully with Tony.

"Never. You'll always be my first baby." Mary said and handed the bottle to Chris and kissed his forehead and sighed softly. "Sometimes I wish I had a time machine." She said