LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mary looked at him. "You'll be fine, my darling. I'm sure once you see Lila, all your troubles will be gone." She said.

The guests were soon starting to come in and everyone was soon ready at the backyard.

Lila got her dress and everything on and then went with her father to walk down the aisle.

Lila was nervous but nodded. "I'm ready, Daddy." She said as she took her father's arm and they soon started to walk down the aisle. She smiled widely when she saw waiting for her at the altar.

Much like what his mother said Tony's worry and nerves stopped bothering him as he laid eyes on Lila.

Chris smiled as he saw his baby brother's face.

Lila walked down with her father and once at the altar she hugged and kissed him letting a tear escape from her eyes but composed herself as she stood in front of Tony in her veil and gown.

Tony was Lila's baby that night. They had the door locked, so the kids wouldn't see anything. Tony was cuddled into Lila in a onesie and his pacifier in his mouth.

Tony started to wake up and nuzzled into his mommy.

Max was asleep with his little sister. He was much like his father in that way. He needed someone to get through the night.

"Awww.. My sweetheart." Lila cooed as she softly stroked his cheek and played with his hair a little.

Skye began waking up and yawned a little. She kissed Max softly before going downstairs to play.

Lila nodded a little. "I suppose we should." She said as she got up with him and checked the nursery. "Huh.. They're not in here.."

Skye shook her head as she gently made Max rest his head on her lap and rubbed his head.