LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Awww.. Mommy, the baby's getting all cranky about needing a nap." Thea said in a loving way. She truly did love treating her brother as if he was a toddler still.

Mary chuckled a little. "Well, how's about you cuddle him a little hm? He always sleeps well with cuddles."

Thea nodded as she laid next to him and held him close to her.

Tony couldn't brake away from his sister. He nuzzled into her side and slowly drifted off.

Jason chuckled "You two do know he's going to be married soon?"

"No I'm fine mom" Chris replied.

Tony snored softly in his sleep.

"As long as Tony doesn't have a problem I won't. But respect his wishes if he asked you to stop" Jason replied.

"I know.. But I highly doubt he'll ever ask for it." Mary said as she gently rubbed Chris' back. "You sure, sweetheart?"

Thea kissed Tony's head a little. "In all honestly, he wouldn't be Tony if he asked to stop."

Mary smiled softly as she kissed his cheek and hugged him a little. "I use to love holding you in my arms when you were a baby taking your nap.. Even though you could sleep just fine."

Thea giggled as she softly stroked his hair. "Sweet dreams, my darling baby brother.."

"I know" Jason replied back.

Tony woke up forty five minutes later. He saw his sister and smiled. "Hi Theie" He said giving her a light kiss on the cheek.