LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mary smiled widely. "Well it was hard to tell when you kept pulling on my hair and putting creepy crawlies on my desk back in grade school." It wasn't a stretch to think where the twins might get their behaviour from.

"I know you do, sweetheart. But you're going to marry her soon. And that's like really exciting." Thea reminded him

"I've said I was sorry for as many years as we're been married." Jason chuckled. "I still adore you. You know we'll have the house to ourselves after the wedding"

Tony nodded back. Thea's positivity helped keep Tony's spirits up. "I love having you home" He said softly. Thea was still on of his bestest friends and one of the three people Tony trusted. "Did you pack my swimsuit?" he asked already knowing that Thea was doing his packing for him.

"That would just bring the kids back " Jason replied back with a laugh. "I know you'll feel lonely without Tony, but remember I'm always here for you"

"Should we head down?" Tony asked.

Mary giggled again. "Don't worry, I won't go that far. It'll mostly be kisses and cuddles." She said as she softly nuzzled her nose against Jason's and smiled.

Thea smiled as she went into the kitchen. "Eww.. Best not be in here now." She said

"That I can enjoy" Jason replied. Jason turned to see his daughter. "Very funny honey. Is Tony a set to go?"

Chris came down ready to head out.

Tony just stayed quiet while nuzzled into his sister.

Thea giggled and nodded. "Yep, he is." She said and smiled at Chris. "Woah, bro. Best not to step in here while Mom and Dad are being all mushy.

Mary chuckled as she kissed Jason a little and rested against him.

Jason held Mary for a moment before saying. "Lets get the kids to the beach"

Chris loaded the baskets and a cooler into the back.

Tony carried his bag of stuff. Inside was a change of clothes, his swimsuit, a few diapers, and changing supplies

Mary nodded slowly. "Too bad the twins couldn't join. But they seem to enjoy their college trip." She said and smiled.

Thea got Tony settled in the car. She sat him in the middle seat between her and Chris.

"Yeah I know, but we'll be whole again around Christmas" Jason replied as he lead her to the car.

Tony sat there as he waited for his siblings.

Chris sat down besides his brother.

"Well it'll be a little sooner than that. They'll be here for the wedding too." Mary said. "Shall we head to the car then?"

Thea sat besides Tony and kissed his cheek a little. "If you have to go potty then tell us okay? Or you know. If we can't stop anywhere then..." She smiled a little

"I try my best." Thea said as she softly stroked his hair and smiled. "He's just so cute." She sighed as she and Chris had their baby brother laid across them. "Luckily he's not that heavy huh, Chris?"

Chris nodded. "He hasn't grown much after he got out of JR high"

Tony was lightly snoring as he slept.

"I'm just glad he isn't moping anymore. That's heart braking to see" Jason stated.