LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony teared up and told his mother. "I miss Lila" He knew he sounded like a child, but he felt heartbroken.

"You can count the twins. You've always been more mature than them" Chris chuckled.

"Breakfast!" Jason called out.

"Awww I know you do, honey. But she's soon to be all yours." Mary reminded him as she gently held his face and looked down at him. "Oh, seems like Dad made breakfast."

Thea laughed a little. "I guess that is true." She said. "We'll be down in a minute!" She called back out

Mary went downstairs with a depressed and sad Tony.

Jason saw his son. "You alright son"

Tony didn't answer. He was mostly stuck in thought.

Chris went with his sister downstairs.

Tony slowly began to eat.

Jason sighed as he looked to his youngest. "My poor little guy. We need to try to get his smile back." He noticed his son was zoned out and said "Anyone have any ideas?"

Jason nodded and said "Thea I need someone to help make the picnic basket, or you could help your baby brother get ready." Babying Tony would often help him out of any emotional hole he would be in. "Mary who can do it best?" This was a vague question to ask Mary if Tony was around. It was meant to see who could best handle Tony at any given moment. Lila even knew this code.

Jason nodded back. He went to get a couple of things ready for himself and Mary. "Thea, do your best, like I know you can" He encouraged his daughter.

Tony had finished eating and was still resting on his mother's side.

Tony transferred his head on to Thea's side. He nuzzled into her with a light whine.

"Poor Tony, he looks real bad this time around" Chris replied.

"So what should we make mom?" Chris replied back.

Tony's train of thought was derailed b his sister's words. He blushed and looked to the ground. He forgot to get change before breakfast. "I..... I... I forgot to change" He said still red in the face. The beach was about half an hour away. Tony would likely fall asleep on the way there.

"Hm.. Some sandwiches to start off with." Mary said. "Any other ideas?"

"Awww well Sissy will change you. "Maybe we should get a diaper on you on the way there too." Thea said as she laid him down and started to change him.

"We could get a melon on the way there. Maybe chips and plenty of bottled water?" Chris replied.

"Do e have to?" Tony whined. He covered his head as his sister started changing him.

"Sounds great, sweetheart. We can play a little game with the melon too." Mary said as she packed up their picnic basket.

"I think it's best, baby brother. You can take it off once we're at the beach." Thea said as she got him changed and padded up once more.

Chris started loading a second basket with extra drinks.

Thea did get Tony's mind off of his other problems. Now he was mostly pouting about having to still wear a diaper.

Mary soon finished their preparations and smiled. "Thanks for the help, honey." She said and kissed his cheek.

Thea giggled a bit as she got him dressed and kissed his cheek. "Hehe, my cute baby brother."

"No problem mom. I always enjoy helping you" Chris replied.

Tony smiled as his sister loving kiss. He quickly hugged her with a soft, happy sigh.

Jason came down with his swimsuit on and towels in hand.

Mary smiled and then saw Jason. "Wow.. Would you look at that.." She said as she smirked a little and went over to her husband and kissed him. "Looking great, my love."

Thea packed up their beach bags and hugged him close. "Okay, I think we're ready."

"Oh I know" Jason chuckled as he kissed Mary back. "Almost as good as you my queen"

Chris went to change.

Tony nuzzled into his sister's side. He as feeling better knowing he had his sister for support.

Mary chuckled. "I swear you're cheating father time. You still look the same as the day I married you. I mean, Chris could practically be your twin at this point."

Thea kissed his head a little and smiled.