LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Yeah. You like the attention from either mom or dad. You both like having someone to sleep with." Chris chuckled.

"Thea does enjoy being around her brothers." Jason replied. "One night I would like her in Tony position"

"That's true." Thea said as she listened to Chris' heartbeat. "And what about you? You only act a little needy because of Mom." She said

"Awww.. Just ask her, my love. I'm sure she'd love it." Mary said happily

"It makes mom happy" Chris replied back.

"I was thinking about let her sleep with us the night before the wedding, but we'll need someone to sleep with Tony that night"

"Cute. Well you're sleeping with Mom and Dad tomorrow night. "I'll take care of Tony." Thea said and smirked a little. "Admit it, you love Mom's attention too. You're just good at hiding it and use the excuse that it makes Mom happy."

Mary nodded. "Chris can sleep with Tony on that night."

"I do. I can admit it at least." Thea said "You won't even call Mom 'Mommy' no more." She said

"Oh yeah. He's gonna be out that night for a little while. Hmm. I'm sure we'll work it out, honey." Mary said

( okie dokes)

"Hey neither does Tony" Chris replied.

Jason kissed Mary and helped fixe Tony up for the night. "I do miss having him or my little girl in bed"

Chris kissed his little sister's forehead. "Night little sis"

"Night my loving queen" Jason let Tony and Mary sleep for awhile before falling asleep himself.

Tony was so use to sleeping with someone that he instantly cuddled into his mom.

"Same." Chris replied. "By the way Tony's been a little depressed since he and Lila had to be split apart, so he's going to need a little watching over. I'm not sure if mom and dad told you"

Tony's eyes opened completely as he hugged his mom. He was feeling extra vulnerable that day.

Chris smiled. "You know he adores you Thea."