LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Chris chuckled. "If that's what you want mom." He turned to his father saying. "I could take Tony to your bed."

Jason shook his head. "I'll get him or your mother could give it a try." Jason turned to Mary. "Should we change him into some protection."

Tony was heavily asleep in his mom's lap.

"I think we should get some protection on him tonight. He had that coffee and all and it might still be in his system." Mary said as she gently patted Tony. "Awww, I wish I could carry my baby boy like I used to but I'm afraid he's just too big for me now." She said and chuckled.

"Not all that much. He's still about the same weight as when he was 13" Jason replied.

Chris offered Thea. "Want to sleep with me tonight little sis?"

"I see. I can carry him for short periods but those stairs just get me." Mary said and chuckled as she went to get Tony's night time protection.

"That depends. Will you carry me to bed too?" Thea said and smiled

Thea smiled as she looked at Chris and nuzzled him. "I've missed you too, big bro." She said and rested against him,

"Shhh my baby.." Mary cooed as she soon finished and cuddled him close to her and kissed his head.

Chris smiled happily. "You know you and Tony have a lot in common"

Jason returned and saw Mary with your youngest. "Deja vu. Happy with your baby in bed?" He asked happily. Jason couldn't see anything with having Tony in bed with them. Tony made Mary happy and Mary made Tony happy, so it made Jason happy.