LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony blushed. He didn't really know that he could be very open emotionally. Tony buried himself into his Thea's side.

"Really? I'm only across town" Chris replied as he hugged his mother.

Thea kissed his head a little. "Oh baby brother.. You're so cute." She said and held him close.

Mary nodded. "I miss being able to hold you close like this." She said and sighed. "I always miss your baby days as well."

Tony enjoyed a light cuddle with his sister.

"You have Tony to cuddle with, if you need it" Chris replied. Chris always thought Tony was their mother's favorite, just because Tony was always around her.

Thea softly rubbed his back as she kissed his cheeks. "My little baby~" she cooed

"But I need you..." Mary said. Secretly, Mary was always concerned about Chris. He was special as he was the first one to make her a mother and she always worried that he was neglected after his siblings came along. "You're special in your own way did you know that?"

"I love you too, baby bro." Thea said and smiled at him.

"You are my first baby.. You made me a mother. You were so cute, angelic and just knew how to win me over with your cute little charms. But, you were also quite independent especially once your other siblings were born." Mary explained. "I'm always worried I'm not giving you enough of my love."

Tony started closing his eyes again.

"You give me plenty mom. Not much since I moved, but that's not on you" Chris replied kissing his mom's cheek.

Thea looked down at him and sighed. "My sleepy baby." She cooed as she took him into her lap and held him tight to her.

Mary smiled a little. "And I suppose, you look the most like your father." She said and nuzzled him a little.

Tony, of course being strongly connected to his mom, shook his head. "You're a great big sister"

Chris was slightly relaxed from his mother's actions. He wasn't tired, He was just content.

Thea chuckled. "But I look just like our Mommy." She cooed as she softly stroked his hair.

Mary was all smiles with Chris in her arms. He always had that effect on her since he was a baby. She knew her mood could be lifted instantly with him around.

A normal teenage would hate this kind of attention, but not Tony he loved it. He didn't know why, and no one seemed to care, so it wasn't a problem. He did blush as he buried his face into Thea's stomach.

Chris blushed a little. It was very mild.

"What kind of drink, honey?" Thea asked

Mary was happy at this. She felt relieved and happy now. She softly kissed the top of his head and gently stroked and played with his hair a little. "My little love~"

"How's about a warm glass of milk?" Thea said as she got up. She saw her mother enjoying her time with Chris so she decided to go get the food out as well.

"Thanks, baby girl." Mary smiled as she cuddled Chris.