LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I wasn't sure honestly. I was going to ask you what you had in mind" Chris replied back.

Tony after he was dressed went to spend a little time with his sister.

"Okay we can make that. We could make my favorite for lunch tomorrow" Chris replied.

Tony felt comfortable and happy with his sister. He had a smile on his face while he hugged her.

"Should we make garlic bread too, or do you think pizza is enough mom?" Chris asked as he started on the sauce.

Tony fell into a light sleep.

"Hm? I don't know. It's up to you." Mary said as she watched him. She felt like if she took her eyes off him, he would leave again.

Thea chuckled. "It's not time to sleep yet, baby brother."

"I'll just make it an enlarged pizza." Chris replied as he started work on the dough.

Tony woke up slightly. "Uhm" he said as he opened his eyes.

Mary smiled as she placed a little flour on his nose.

"Shhhh. No whining now. You're a big boy. You'll be able to stay awake for a whole longer." Thea said as she softly stroked his hair.

Chris held his mother's hand for a moment. She was able to give each of her children confidence. Even Tony could find confidence with his mom's help.

Tony came back and sat beside his sister again. He played with his head on her side.

Mary kissed his cheek a little and then placed the pizzas in the oven. "While that's baking, do you wanna cuddle up on the couch?" She asked

Thea smiled softly as she kissed his head and continued their game.

"I guess we could, won't you rather have Tony for that" Chris was discovering himself while he was living on his own. In this time he hadn't had much in physical contact lately, so he was no longer use to his family's physical closeness.

Tony was enjoying himself and his and his sister's game.

"Well, Tony's with Thea." Mary said as an excuse where she really just wanted to cuddle with Chris cause he's not around as often anymore. She lead him to the couch as she laid down and held him in her embrace and sighed softly. Perhaps Tony got his clinginess from Mary after all.

Thea smiled as she saw her big brother and mother together. "How cute.."