LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max hugged his sister. "Hi Skye" he said kissing her cheek.

Jason looked to his watch. He said knowing what he was going to have to do. "I have to leave Skye honey." He kneeled down with open arms to give her a hug. He knew he could leave while she wasn't looking, but that way would have broken her heart.

Jason called Mary. He held and rocked Skye. He was planning on staying over. He kissed Skye's head. "Wanna papa to stay the night honey?"

"Mary honey, I'm going to be staying here for the night Little Blue Skye doesn't want me to leave" Jason told Mary.

Tony didn't mind having his father over. Their was a room for the family to stay in whenever needed.

"Love you honey. How about you get Chris to sleep with you tonight, so you're not alone" Jason replied. He kissed Skye saying. "Okay I'm your tonight baby girl"

Tony and Max soon went to find Lila.

Jason hugged and kissed Skye. "I love you sweetie"

Tony and Max saw Lila asleep and felt her to sleep. Tony smiled before taking Max downstairs. He and Max went to start work on dinner.

Jason took Skye outside to play.

Tony was feeling like pizza and made that. Max helped with cheesing and topping. Max even help stretch the dough. Tony worked on the sauce and the fine cutting.

"Of course honey. Did you enjoy your nap?" Tony asked as he kissed Lila. "Dad is staying over. It seems like our baby girl bent his arm into staying"

Max went and hugged his mommy.