LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"It's good to see you too Lila honey. How's my little guy?" Jason said asking about Max.

Max was happily eating his cookie.

Tony kissed Lila's cheek.

"Do we need a nightlight in their room?" Tony asked, thinking Max was just afraid of the dark.

Jason was trying to think of a way to leave without braking his granddaughter's heart.

"Well that wasn't why he cried. I just went outside to water the plants for a bit." Lila said as she gently bounced Max and looked at him.

Skye would for sure start crying if she saw her Papa leave.

Max hugged his father and cuddled into him. "Hey there champ" Tony said as he hugged his son.

"Will do" Jason replied. "Mom sends her love" He told Lila. He kissed Skye's cheek. "Loving the cuddles baby girl?"

Skye kept her Papa company as he looked over the offices. "Mwe wike this one." She said as she pointed to one of the offices they visited earlier.

Lila soon went to check on them. "What are my men up to hm?" She smiled

"Do you sweetie?" Jason asked with a loving smile. He looked it over again. "It is nice"

Tony turned to his wife. He and Max were building a 3d tower. Max was on Tony's shoulders. "Just building" Max replied.

"I need to ask your daddy before I decide on one" Jason told Skye.

"Always love." Tony said kissing Lila. Max kissed the top of his mommy's head.

Jason went to find his son with Skye in his arms.

Tony was happy to get time with his son. He was also giving Lila a little alone time. She earns it taking care of all three of them. Tony saw his father.

Tony me and Skye think we found the office we want" Jason said to his son. "Isn't that right baby girl?"

Tony set his son on the ground and looked over the office once more. "This looks perfect" Tony told his father. "Thank you for the help princess"