LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony quickly hugged her. "It's nice to see you mommy. Lila sends her love." Tony said lovingly before yawning.

Jason could have put Skye on the couch or pull out the bed, but he loved having Skye in his arms.

"Sorry if I pulled you away from something" Tony cooed before starting to drift off.

Max finished. He looked to his mommy and smiled. "Yes mommy?"

Tony breathed softly as he held his mommy.

Chris came in. "Hey mom...... When did Tony get here?"

"No change" Max whined. Max was much like his father. He enjoyed a dirty diaper.

Mary kissed his head a little and smiled up at Chris. "He just came with Skye and Daddy a little while ago. Is there something you needed, honey?" She asked

"Awww.. Why not, sweetie?" Lila asked as she nuzzled him slightly

"I was going to ask you what you wanted for lunch?" Chris asked. "How his my baby brother?" He asked as he looked Tony over.

"It comfy mommy" Max whined.

"I really don't know what we would do without you mom. Tony would be a complete mess without you" Chris told his mother as he moved a blanket on to Tony.

Tony cooed softly in his sleep.

Max only giggled.

"I would be heartbroken too mom." Chris said kissing his mother's cheek. "I'm not too sure what I would, but I know I won't feel complete ever again"

Chris kissed his mother again. "I'll leave you with Tony. Enjoy yourself mom. You deserve it" Chris left to get started on lunch.

A few minutes late Max went to his mommy whining slightly. "Mommy itchy"

"Okay, my little love. I'll see you at lunch." Mary said as she cuddled Tony and kissed him a little.

"Awww baby. Shall we get your diapee changed now?" Lila cooed as she lead him to the living room and laid out the changing mat and supplies.