LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony finished with a hiccup. He whipped off his lips before giving Lila a deep and passionate kiss. "I adore you" He told Lila before kissing her again.

"I would take Max, but I think he would be happier here, but I have dad to help me with Skye." Tony replied back. He went to pack Skye's diaper bags. It mostly had pull ups and fresh change of clothes. There were also some toddler snacks, just in case.

"Okay, babe. I hope you have a fun day with her." Lila said and smiled as she got Skye dressed and kissed her. "Now, you be good for Daddy alright?" She said

Skye nodded as she giggled and went to her Daddy and hugged his legs.

Tony chuckled before taking Skye into his arms. "Morning princess. Here's a snack little angel." He gave her a cereal bar to eat.

He took her to the car. A few minutes later they were outside the building that Tony and Jason were looking at. Jason saw Skye and happily took her into is arms. "Hi baby girl"

Jason cuddled with his granddaughter. "How are you my little one"

Tony and Jason started looking around their options.

Max woke up and waddled to his mommy. He hugged her with a large yawn.

Jason smiled. "I missed you too baby girl. Ready to help your daddy and papa today?"

Max nodded back as he hugged his mommy. "Love you mommy. I'm hungry"

Jason chuckled as he place Skye down. "So Skye honey what do you think?" Tony was looking over the offices.

"Mommy pick" Max replied as he nuzzled into her.

Jason showed Skye around and they came to a window wall. "Look honey" Jason told her while he held her close to him.

Max nodded. He loved his mommy's french toast

"Okay sweetie" Jason took his son aside and "We need a little break real quick Tony. Tony nodded and they went to a nearby park. "Where to first Skye honey?" Tony asked her.

"Welcome mommy" Max said with a smile. He went back to his booster seat and waited for his mommy's permission to eat.