LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Thea nodded as she helped her Daddy.

Mary chuckled as she looked at Tony. "Tony sweetie. Go ahead and take your bath with big brother Chris hm? Mommy's going to bathe Jack and Will." She said as she started to wash Will's hair.

Mary soon got the twins out and wrapped in their towels and then smiled. "Okay your turn." She said to Tony and Chris and then brought the twins to their room.

Thea softly nuzzled into her Daddy.

Chris refilled the tub for himself and Tony.

"Tired little love?" Jason asked Thea.

Mary was still needed to dress the twins. They weren't trustworthy enough to get ready for the night on their own. Plus they had to be forced wear their night protection.

Thea nodded a little. "Yeah, a little bit." Thea replied.

Mary got out their night time protection. She laid them down as she got them placed on the twins and then dressed them in their pajamas.

"How about we get you in the tub after your big brother and baby brother?" Jason replied to Thea. He fully planned on washing Thea.

Jack just whined, but Will tried to get away.

Thea looked up at her Daddy. "Can't I just take a shower?" She asked

Mary caught Will as she slipped them on quickly and sighed. "Right. I don't want wet beds, boys." She said and looked at them.

Jason frowned, but said "If that's what you want my little angel"

Will knew not to fight his mother any further.

Jack was scared to make his mommy angry, so just stayed quiet.

Chris watched over Tony. He washed his baby brother. The family was still using baby shampoo and other baby items to clean Tony. By the end of the bath Tony would often smell like a newborn.

Thea noticed the look on her Daddy's face. "A bath sounds nice though." She said

"There.." She said as she got them dressed for the night and kissed them softly and cuddled them.

Chris got Tony and himself out of the tub. He dried Tony and lead him to their parents' rooms. Tony's clothes were in his parents' room.

Jason took Thea to the tub and filled the water. He started undressing his baby girl. "Love you baby girl"

Mary tucked the twins in their bed and kissed their heads. "You two sleep tight alright?" She said wondering if they'll ask for their milky again.

Thea smiled as she stepped in the tub. "Love you too, Daddy." She said happily

The twins were half asleep by this point. Will just clinged to his mom as he drifted off. Will tried to latch on to hid mom.

Chris got Tony diaper dressed and under the covers. He stayed by Tony know that Tony gets lonely really quickly.

Jason started washing Thea with gentle hands.

Jack let go of his mom's shirt as he drifted off.

Jason smiled as he saw Thea enjoying herself. "Want to join me, mommy and Baby Tony in bed tonight?"\

Chris was trying to get his brother to sleep, but no one, but Mary and Lila had a chance to get Tony asleep.

The twins snored softly in their sleep

Jason kissed his baby girl's forehead. He finished cleaning her and took her out of the tub. He dried her and took her to her room to get dressed.

"I guess not tonight." Mary said as she kissed them softly and quietly left their room and went to her own. "Awww my sweet Chris and Tony." She cooed and hugged them both. "Oooh you both smell so nice." She said

Thea let her Daddy dress her and smiled at him.

Tony hopped into his mommy's lap. "My mommy"

Chris gave his mommy a kiss. "Love you mom"

Thea was dressed in her usual nightwear before taken to his and Mary's room.