LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Hm Dad and Luke knew each other when they moved in." Mary said and cuddled Chris. "Yes, he did that. It hurt too." She chuckled.

Lila saw Tony and ran to him. "Tony!" She said and hugged him

Mary smiled as she kissed him softly and sighed. "My little love. You are so special.."

Lila giggled as she kissed his cheek. "I missed you." She said even though they were only apart for a few hours.

Chris did like his mother's attention. Not as much as Tony, but he did need it from time to time.

"I missed you too" Tony said kissing Lila's cheek.

Luke was watching Lila and Tony at the time. He didn't mind Tony and Lila being so affectionate. Tony needed it to stay stable, Lila needed a little extra to cover for her missing mother.

The twins came around wanting their mother's attention.

Chris was content with his mother at the moment.

Tony happily played with Lila.

Jack and Will didn't feel like sharing. Will said. "Mom could we get a hug too" They played on pushing Chris away as they hugged their mother.

"Of course. But promise not to push your big brother away." Mary said knowing what they were like. She took both of them in one arm while the other she continued holding Chris with.

"It's going well. I'm being smothered by our boys here but they're so cuddly." Mary said and sighed softly. "Tony's with Lila of course."

Thea went over to her Mommy as well and hugged her from behind and giggled.

Mary laughed a little. "I guess that's 4/5 for me. My precious babies.."

"Oh goodness. I do feel nice and cozy though." Mary said as she was covered by her family. "This feels nice."

Lauren sat on the ground as she made flower crowns.

Lila and Tony played on the playset, chasing each other around.

Lauren sat near her father as she continued making her flower crowns.

Mary had to let go of Chris cause he said he had some homework so she was just with the twins. She softly kissed both of them. "Jack and Will.. Why are you two so naughty hm?" She asked

Thea was helping her Daddy cook