LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony whined softly before he felt himself wetting.

Jack and Will came by. They wanted Lila's attention. They agreed to work together to get Lila to get away from Tony. They wanted her attention. They thought Tony didn't deserved Lila. "Hey Lila would you like to come play with us?" The twins said in unison.

"Oh baby.. Luckily those pull ups were still dry." Mary said and nuzzled him.

Lila shook her head as she hid behind her sister Lauren. "No, thanks." She said. She didn't like how the twins treated Tony.

Tony slept with a soft snore.

Chris stood in between the girls and the twins. "Boys go play else where. Lila is waiting for Tony's nap to end. Don't make me tell mom"

The twins gulped before leaving. They were truly afraid to anger their mother.

"Of course" Chris replied. "The twins can be a bit of a handful, but I know the right buttons."

Tony began to wake. He rubbed his eyes before cuddling his mommy again.

Tony kissed his mommy. "Milky mommy" He cooed softly. He was still breastfed mainly because weaning was difficult with Tony.

Chris grabbed himself and the girls snacks.

"Oh Tony.. I thought we stopped that already?" Mary said as she stroked his cheek. It was very difficult, he'd scream and cry when mentioned of weaning until Mary gave in.

Lila and Lauren ate with Chris.

Tony cried softly.

Jason sighed seeing Tony crying again. "I always hate this part. The twins were almost as bad as Little Tony here"

Tony sobbed into his mommy's chest.

Jason sat by Mary and tried to help coax Tony. "I'm sorry buddy, but mommy is right" He said a little weakly. Tony was their baby, so it was hard to see him like this. He gave Mary eyes that made it look like he was already willing to give in

"Oh baby.. Shhhh.." Mary said and looked at Jason. "My breasts are already starting to leak cause he's crying and him pressed up against up are making them leak more." She said and sighed and noticed the look in Jason's eyes. "Should we just...?"

Mary nodded in agreement with her husband. "Alright, love. Although, if the twins see then they might be wanting a feeding too. But I guess I have the milk to spare."

She started to unbutton her shirt and then unclipped her bra. "Shhhh Tony baby. No more tears now. Your milky is here hm?" She cooed as she softly wiped his tears away and then revealed her breast.

Jason smiled. "He's our baby" He told Mary as he touched Tony's cheek.

Tony suckled till he was full. As he finished his feeding Tony began to feel a growing need. He farted.

"Yes, he is.." Mary heard him fart. "Ooh this little guy needs to poop. "Let's see if he'll do it on the toilet today." She carried Tony to the bathroom and took off his wet pull ups. She got the child seat on the toilet and sat him on it. "Okay, sweetie. How's about we poop on the potty today?" She cooed as she knew Tony was more comfortable pooping in diapers than the toilet.