LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila knew Tony didn't know much how elemetary school worked. Luckily, she saw Chris walk by and immediately went over to him and pulled Tony with him. "Chris, Tony needs to go potty. Can you take him?" She asked as she whispered in his ear.

Chris smiled. "Sure Lila, thanks for helping." Chris took his baby brother's hands and led him to the restroom. "Go ahead and go baby"

Tony nodded. He was so use to being treated like a baby that he didn't notice or mind. It was just something he needed due to his fragile state.

"It was okay" Will said back. "Yeah" Jack replied.

Tony felt like crying. He buried himself into Lila for comfort. The twins had their mother's hands full.

Jason took Lauren, Chris and Thea to the car. "So how was the first day?"

"It was just school" Chris replied.

Mary smiled a little. "Did you two make any new friends?" She asked the twins.

Lila hugged him a little. "It's okay, Tony." She said as they walked to the car.

Thea nodded. "It went okay, Daddy."

"Yeah two. They were twins too." Jack replied. "There names were Sophie and Jessie" Will followed up.

Tony calmed down as he hugged and kissed Lila.

Jason

"Oh? Those are Tyler's twins. You played with them when you were younger before they moved away." Mary said and looked at Jason. "Yep, alright. Hop into the car now all of you."

Once everyone was inside the car, they all went home.

"Okay, baby boy. Okay." Mary said as she took him in her arms and snuggled him and gave him some kisses. "So how was your first day hm?" She asked

Lauren happily chatted with Chris.

Tony cuddled into his mommy. "Long mommy. I missed you........" He whined softy before falling asleep.

Chris turned to give Lila a little attention too. "How did you're day go Lila?"

"Aww... Sweet dreams, baby boy." Mary said and kissed his forehead as she sat on the bed and cradled Tony like a baby. She checked his pull-ups and found them dry. "I guess these will do for your nap then." She said

"It went okay. I was with Tony so it was fine." Lila said

Tony cooed softly.

Chris smiled and kissed Lila's head. "I'm glad you were there with him." Chris always tried to protected the young couple. He didn't want to see Tony without Lila again.