LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Skye nodded as she went to the bathroom and did her business.

"Let's go give you a bath then." Mary said as she went to the bathroom and prepared the bath.

Zoey's eyes soon closed as she drifted off to sleep.

Lila got Max into his overnight diaper and a sleeper. She also loved dressing Max as babyishly as possible. "There we go.. So cute."

Luke stayed nearby.

Tony followed his mommy with a whiny tone and sniffles.

Jason held her close as he quietly watched tv.'

Max never mind his mother dressing him. It made her happy and that made him happy. Even baby clothes didn't seem to bother him. Everyone in the family didn't say anything.

Skye finished after a while and went back to her Grandad.

"Awww baby.. Why are you so whiny hm?" Mary cooed as she started to undress him.

Zoey slept peacefully as she gently clutched her Papa's shirt and rested against him.

Lila got herself ready for the night as she leaned back against the bed and took Max in her arms and cradled him like a newborn baby nice and snug. "My precious baby.." She cooed

"Did you wash your hands sweetie?" Luke asked Skye.

Tony was just feeling sleepy.

Jason settled into bed himself. He kissed his grand baby once more before going to sleep.

Max cuddled into his mommy with a loving coo.

Skye nodded. "Mmhm! Wif soap and watew." She said

Mary removed his dirty diaper and cleaned him up and then placed him in the bath tub of warm bubbly water.

Zoey fell asleep peacefully and cooed.

Lila gently patted his poofy bottom and smiled. "Hehe.. You comfy there, Maxie?"

Luke smiled. "That's my girl" He took her back to his room and changed her into her PJs.

Tony sighed as he soaked for second.

Jason fell asleep soon after.

Max nodded with a yawn.

Skye let her Grandad get her ready and yawned a little.

Mary took a damp wash cloth and started to wash him cleanly.

Zoey nuzzled into her Papa as she slept.

"Awww my sleepy baby." Lila cooed as she softly stroked his hair and kissed him.

Luke laid Skye on his chest before falling asleep himself.

Tony whined as he felt the water run down. He felt like he had shampoo in his eyes and started crying softly.

"It tasty" Max said unlatching and latching again.

Skye slept peacefully on top of her Grandad and sighed.

"Aww my baby." Mary took a damp wash cloth and gently dabbed it against his eyes in case there was shampoo in it. "You are being so whiny today." She said lovingly.

Lila smiled as she softly stroked his cheek with her finger. "My little sweetie."

Mary hummed his lullaby as she nuzzled his hair a little. "My baby boy... You'll always be my little baby huh?" She cooed and smiled.

Thea went to her twin brothers' room. "Mind if I sleep in between you tonight?" She asked and smiled.