LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Zoey sighed softly as she suckled on her thumb

Mary let him do so as she held his hand there and kissed it.

Lila noticed this as she watched his actions. She soon won the game and gently petted Zero beside her.

Jason put on some cartoons for Zoey to watch. He had been through this many times. "Look honey cartoons"

Tony smiled with a happy coo. He had finished the bottle and was now hiccupping.

Max whined as he lost, but took a breath. His mommy had been working with him to help with bad loser problem. The first time he lost he had a bit of a melt down.

Zoey's attention was soon focused on the cartoons as she watched.

Mary gently sat him up as she rubbed his back and chuckled a little.

Lila softly nuzzled him. "I'm sorry, baby. But you can't win all the time. And that's not a bad thing."

Jason smiled at Zoey. He kissed her head before starting on his work.

Tony burped and burped up a little spit up.

Max was still trying to get a handle of his feelings. He buried himself into his mommy trying to calm down.

Zoey happily watched the cartoons while she snuggled her Papa.

Mary wiped the spit up. "Alright. All done, my darling boy."

Lila softly cuddled him. "Aww, honey..." She cooed and nuzzled him a little.

Zoey suckled on her paci as she continued watching the cartoons.

Mary giggled as she sighed happily. "My sweet baby. Anything else you wanna do with Mommy, honey?" She asked

"Good boy, Zero. You're trying to cheer up Maxie too huh?" Lila said as she kissed Zero's head.

Jason cradled Zoey, so she could sleep.

Tony nodded and crawled into his mommy's arms. He babbled softly to her with a loving smile.

Max happily kissed his mommy back. "Love you" He cooed softly

Tony looked to his mommy with a confused looked. "Paci" He whined. His mommy had gotten him a custom paci to use when he was with her. Lila and Thea had similar pacifiers.

Max latched on and suckled softly.

Zack woke up crying.

Mary chuckled. "I think you're a little too old for pacis at this age." She teased.

Lila softly stroked his hair and smiled. "You just love your milky don't you?".

Lauren took him into her arms and held him close. "Shhhh what's wrong, my little Zack?"

Tony frowned, but couldn't fight his mommy. He took his thumb out. His oral fixation was already acting up, but he fought it to try and please his mommy.

Max nodded back softly as he continued to suckle.

Zack held on to his mommy as he wailed. He was already hungry again as well as wet.

"Awww Tony..." Mary placed his paci in his mouth and kissed his cheek. "You are too adorable."

Lila giggled a bit. "Well, I love nursing you."

Lauren checked his diaper. "Aw snookums. You're all wet." She gently laid him down as she got his diaper changed.

Tony suckled softly with a soft coo. He hugged his mommy before nuzzling her nose with his own.

Max finished feeding and relaxed for a moment to allow his feeding to settle.

Zack was still wailing and crying, but to a lower volume than before.

Mary nuzzled him back as she smiled happily.

Lila gently patted him as she chuckled. "My little cutie. Do you want some more?" She asked.

Once she got him into a fresh clean diaper, she gently cradled him and then breastfed him. "Shhh here we go, baby boy. Let's fill your tummy up with some milky."

Tony was all smiles. It was now that he discovered his new diapers. He hadn't seen the diapers his sister had gotten him. "Where did this come from mommy?" He asked with a little confusion.

Max shook his head. He burped himself.

Zack latched on and suckled softly.

"Oh those? Thea bought them. Aren't they super cute?" Mary said

"Okay, honey." Lila said as she buttoned her shirt back up and wiped Max's mouth.

Lauren held his little hand and kissed it. "My hungry baby.."

"Well you can thank your sister for them later then." Mary said

Lila looked at him as she felt her lap getting warm. "Watcha doin', baby?" She asked

"Oh honey.." Lauren said and chuckled. "I just changed you.." She cooed and placed him over her shoulder and rubbed his back.

Mary softly rubbed his back as she snuggled him.

Lila giggled. "I meant besides that." She said and held him.

"Okay, baby. Let's change you again." Lauren said as she laid him back down and started to change his diaper.