LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila sighed softly as she watched her baby for a moment before quietly leaving the room for him to nap.

Mary softly patted him and smiled. "My little baby boy.." She couldn't help but sneakily slipping a pacifier in his mouth and giggled softly

Zoey saw Jason and crawled up to him. She held out her arms and made grabby hands while babbling.

Jason kissed Zoey and said "What a smart girl." He took her to Lauren and Chris's room. Chris was asleep. "Lauren honey guess what Zoey just said"

Tony lost his paci as he slept. He whined softly.

Lauren was holding Chris and smiled. "I bet it was 'Papa' considering how happy you are Dad." She said and giggled.

Mary took his pacifier and gently placed it back in his mouth as she kissed his cheek.

Jason kissed his daughter in law. "Remember what mom always tells you kids. You're perfect the way you are." Jason cuddled his granddaughter.

Tony nodded slightly. He was warm when they got home, but he was getting cooler.

Lauren smiled widely and nodded. "I know. Thanks Dad. Zoey just adores you." She said as she looked down at Chris and Zack who was sandwiched in between them.

Mary kissed him a little and felt his forehead. "Seems like you're temperature went down from earlier."

"He was great. The twins were the holy terrors till.... well a few years ago" Jason laughed.

Tony wouldn't feel the weaken state his older brother had to. He would be more or less be fighting off the smaller problems.

Jason smiled. "You'll miss it after he doesn't want to sleep with you. I know I miss having Thea in my arms when I go to bed"

Max began to wake up. He smelt his mommy's shampoo in her pillow, so he thought she was still around. "Mommy" he cooed softly