LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max was still worried.

Will took a lap around the pool.

Jack showed Skye some of the pool toys they had.

Know what could happen, Jason and the family doctor let the room.

Tony's eyes were tearing and he could quite stop it.

Lila was soon done with her shots and smiled at Max. "How are you feeling, Maxie?" She asked

Skye happily played with them as she kicked and splashed around.

Mary looked at him as she hugged him. "Okay, baby. If you need to cry then go ahead." She cooed and kissed his head.

"I'm okay mommy" Max said softly. He was wet and maybe a little hungry.

"She's going to need a nap after this" Jack told his sister.

Tony hugged his mommy as he sobbed.

Lila smiled as she checked his diaper. "How's about a fresh diaper before we leave?" She asked as she took him in her arms and kissed his cheek.

Thea nodded. "It should be easy to put her down after this."

Mary held him tight as she rubbed his back. "Oh baby boy. You did so good." She said and gave him some kisses.

Max nodded with a happy smile. "Love you mommy"

Jack and Will played along with Skye.

Tony calmed down after a few minutes. "I hate it here" He whined.

"I love you too, Max." Lila said as she carried Max to the changing and nursing rooms. She laid him down on the changing table as she started to get his diaper changed.

Skye had fun in the pool as she swam about.

"Shhhh.. I know, snookums. But at least you got the shot. Now at least I hope you won't get really sick." Mary said and kissed his cheek as she wiped his tears away. "Chris doesn't like needles too."

Lila soon got Max changed into a fresh diaper and kissed him. "All done. Last stop we have is the hypermarket. You ready, snookums?" She asked

"Awww it'll be sore for a little while but it'll subside." Mary said as she chuckled. "You're so cute when you're whiny."

"I'm glad you are. I'm sorry we didn't do anything fun today." Lila said as she lined up to pay.

"Awww you always will be, sweetie. I can promise you that." Mary said as she kissed his cheek. "Now how's about we head back home?"