LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Okay, babe. See you later." Lila kissed Tony and got Max in his car seat. She placed the little table attachment where she served Max the breakfast Tony had packed up for him. "Eat up now, Maxie while Mommy drives okay?" She cooed

Everyone else soon went into the dining room and ate breakfast together.

The first stop they had was the post office. Once Max finished his breakfast, they headed inside. It was quite busy so Lila took a number and took a seat with Max on her lap.

Mary smiled as she saw her family eating together.

Max looked around the building and thought it was all so cool. It was his first time at the post office.

Tony started sneezing out of no where.

Lila replaced his thumb with his pacifier and held him close to her.

"Oh, honey. I hope you're not getting what Chris had. It was hard enough for one of my babies to get sick. It makes me so worried." Mary said

Lila giggled a bit as she looked at him and smiled.

"Oh sweetie.. Seems like we have to go to the doctor's to get some medicine and shots. Hopefully if we get it early you'll recover faster than Chris did." Mary said

Lila hugged him back as she kissed his head. Their turn wasn't much later but there was still a wait.

Mary shook her head. "That's what happened with Chris and we only ended going to the doctor's a day later." She looked at Jason. "Honey, can you drive and come with me to bring Tony? You know how he is about shots." She said

Max was in a light sleep by the time their turn came up.

Jason nodded. "I know. Skye princess go be with your twin uncles. I'll be back after we're done with your daddy."

Jack and Will had open arms for Skye.

Jason got the car started and said "Lets head out honey"

Lila rubbed his back as she kissed him slightly and carried him while she did the paperwork.

Skye nodded as she went to her uncles and giggled. "We pway, Uncies?!" She said excitedly.

Mary nodded as she brought Tony to the car and went to the clinic.

Max cooed softly into his mommy.

The postmaster called out Lila's number.

Jack smiled. "What should we play sweetie"

Tony was whining and complaining in the back.

Lila soon got her things settled at the post office. Next, she was off to the women's clinic for a regular check-up of hers.

"Hmm.. We go swimming?" Skye asked

"Now Tony. You know this is needed." Mary said as Jason drove them.

Max looked around slightly worried. He thought he was getting a check up.

Will took Skye saying "Lets get you change sweetie and then we'll go to the pool" Will took his niece and changed her into her swimsuit.

"But I feel fine" Tony fussed.

Lila noticed the look on his face. "Mommy's getting a check-up sweetie." She said as they entered the doctor's office.

The nurse smiled. "I can hold your baby if you'd like ma'am." She said

Skye giggled happily as she got changed. "Uncies swim too?"

"That's because it hasn't spread throughout your body and hopefully we can prevent that when you take the shot." Mary said as they got the clinic and saw the doctor. "Hello again, doctor. Seems like now my youngest is getting sick and you know well how he is about needles."

"You kay?" Max asked still slightly worried. Max held on to his mommy, slightly afraid of the sudden stranger.

"Yes sweetie" Will cooed to Skye. Jack was currently changing.

The doctor nodded. "Lila didn't came with you?" He asked Tony. Tony shook his head. "Ton, you really shouldn't still nervous about seeing me" Tony was stuck looking at the floor. The doctor only chuckled as he got the shot ready. "Mary, Jason Please hold him" Tony ran away the last time.

"I'm alright, Max. Just getting a regular check-up and some health shots probably. Do you want to go to the nice nurse? Or perhaps just sit on the table with me?" She asked

Skye clapped her hands. "Yay!" She said excitedly.

"He's right. You've been with this doctor since you were born." Mary said. Both she and Jason sat him in between them as they held and linked his arms.

"I wanna stay with you" Max cooed softly.

Jack took his niece from his twin. Will went to change. "You coming Thea?" Jack asked as he held Skye.

Tony took a few breaths with a worried look. He turned to his mother for some kind of help.

"Look away Tony" Jason said as he turned his son's head toward Mary. "Keep his attention love"

The doctor was still prepping the shot.

"Okay, sweetie." Lila said as she got checked by the doctor while Max sat beside her and looked at the nurse. "I'm sorry. He's a little clingy and shy." She said

The nurse just smiled. "That's fine. He seems like a real sweetie and he's so adorable."

Thea nodded as she changed into a t-shirt and shorts and helped fill up the pool.

Mary gently placed Tony head on her shoulder and looked at him. "It'll be over soon, I promise." She cooed

Max nuzzled into his mommy.

The twins took Skye to the pool. She was put into an inflatable. for her own safety.

The doctor gave Tony his shot.

Tony's eyes went wide as he felt the shot.

Lila smiled at him every so often as she was checked. Soon it was time for her shots and she took a deep breath when she was given them and winced when the needle entered.

Skye happily splashed and giggled in the pool.

Mary held him close. "Shhh you're okay, baby boy." She said

"Mommy?" Max asked worriedly. He was slightly mad at the doctor for hurting his mommy.

Will and Jack were always by her side, making sure she was safe and having fun.