LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony smiled back to his mother. She knew how to dress him. He was now in a discreet onesie and normal pants. It was a perfect balance between the two. Adult and baby.

Max was glued to his mommy.

Zack woke up crying.

"Okay, how's about we make breakfast?" Mary asked

Lila giggled. She loved how he clung to her and made her feel needed.

Thea woke up as she took him in her arms. "What's wrong, baby?" She cooed to Zack as she snuggled him.

"Anything you like, darling." Mary said as she headed to the kitchen with him.

"Sweet baby boy.." Lila cooed as she rubbed his back and kissed his head.

"Awww honey.." Thea got Zack's diaper changed and then heated up a bottle of Lauren's milk and started to feed it to him.

Tony thought for a moment and decided to make seasoned hash browns with eggs and bacon.

Max sighed softly knowing he was completely safe and loved.

Zack suckled gently at his bottle. This helped settle him and get him back to sleep.

"Mm looks delicious, honey." Mary said as she helped him being careful as she already had a bandaid over her hand from her burn earlier.

Lila was happy with her baby boy in her arms as she continued snuggling him..

"There we are. Sweet dreams, my little cutie." Thea said as she kissed his head and cradled Zack snugly.

"Hm?" Mary noticed he was looking at her bandage. "Oh. I'm fine, honey. Just had a little burnt accident yesterday." She said

Lila smiled back. "Alright. Mommy has a few errands to do today, baby." She said

"Aww so cute. Just like your Daddy." Thea said as she cuddled with him warmly.

"Oh sweetie. I really am okay." Mary said to him as she kissed his cheek.

Lila looked at him. "Well, Mommy won't be doing any fun things. Do you still wanna come with me?" She asked just to make sure.

Thea gently placed the bottle aside as she laid Zack on top of her and kissed his head softly

Mary gently patted his back and then continued their breakfast making

"Well okay sweetheart." Lila got Max dressed for the day and packed up his diaper bag.

Thea softly patted his back as she held him close

Tony kissed his mommy's cheek before going off to get everyone. "Alright sweetie, make sure Maxie get something to eat"

Max hugged his daddy real quick before returning to cuddling his mommy.