LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Awwww baby boy. Don't cry.." Lila said as she lifted up her shirt and unclipped her bra. "This is what you wanted hm?" She cooed as she gently rubbed her nipple against his lips.

Lauren nodded as she held him close and cuddled him. "Awww honey.."

Mary smiled as she hugged him close and kissed his cheek

Max latched on and suckled gently.

Chris fell asleep quickly in Lauren's arms.

"I've missed you mommy" Tony cooed. This was the first alone Tony felt that

"There we are. Did you miss drinking milky from Mommy hm?" Lila cooed as she gently played with his hair.

Lauren kissed his head and smiled softly.

"Awww I missed you too, my youngest little one. I could only baby Chris so much you know." Mary said.

"Awww sweetheart.." Lila smiled as she then started to check his diaper.

Lauren placed the covers over them and soon fell asleep.

Mary brought Tony to the bedroom. "How's your diaper sweetie?" She asked as she proceeded to check him.

"I think Mommy needs to change her baby before bed time. Do you still need to go potty, honey?" She asked as she looked at him suckling from her. He looked too adorable.

Mary chuckled. "You're all wet, honey. We should get your night time diapee on. Do you still have to go potty before Mommy changes you?" She asked

"What's wrong, baby?" Lila asked as she got him in his overnight diaper.

Mary smiled as she laid Tony down and placed his pacifier in his mouth. She then got to work on changing him into his overnight diaper and pajamas.

"Awww... You've been so whiney, snookums.." Lila cooed as she took him back in her arms once she finished changing him. She laid him on her chest and neck where she softly rested her face on his head. "Why are you being so whiney hm?" She asked in a more loving way.

Once Mary got him changed, she tucked him into bed and went to the bathroom to get herself ready for the night.

Max just didn't want to leave his mommy's lovingly embrace. He clinged to her.

Tony hugged his mommy's pillow as he suckled gently on his paci.

"My clingy little baby boy." Lila kissed the top of his head as she placed the covers over them and wrapped her arms securely around him.

Mary soon came out and laid next to him as she smiled.

Lila giggled a bit. "Sweet dreams, my precious baby." She cooed softly. She gently placed her finger to his lips to see what would happen.

Mary yawned as she placed the covers over them. "Are you not sleepy yet, honey?" She asked

"So cute.." Lila yawned as she closed her eyes and soon fell asleep with her baby on top of her.

Mary smiled as she kissed his head. Her eyes grew heavy as she closed them and began drifting off.

Tony grabbed his night bottle and suckled it lightly. The milk helped get him get sleep again. He put his forehead against his mommy's as he fell asleep.

Mary was holding him in her arms like the baby he was. In her sleep, she felt like she was holding him as a baby.

Lila woke up that morning and yawned. She looked to Max to see if he was awake.

Mary woke up after a while. She looked at Tony and smiled and then kissed his head softly.

Lila smelled his dirty diaper and then laid him down and started to change him. She thought he probably did his morning pee-pees yet so she placed a wet wipe over his privates as she made soft shushing noises.