LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony nodded into Lila's chest.

Chris made it down after a little extra time. He sat in Tony's usual chair and started to eat. "Morning honey" He told Lauren.

Tony replaced his pacifier as they waited.

"I'm doing better, my love" Chris replied back As his mother feed him he turned to her. "Mom I can feed myself" He was very kind in the way he said it, not wanting to hurt his mother in any way.

Once their breakfast arrived, Lila fed herself and Tony. "Mm. It's pretty good.."

Mary started to smile again as she fed Chris his meal.

Lauren smiled softly. "You should always cherish the time you have with your mother.." She said

"Of course, baby boy." Lila said as she fed Tony and smiled.

Lauren kissed Chris' cheek. "I'm glad you do."

Mary continued to dote on Chris a little more. "Sometimes, I think Chris deserves a better mother. But even the thought of ever giving him up would just bring me to tears." She said

Tony cooed between bites.

Chris hugged his mother.

Jason shook his head slightly. "Mary honey, you're a wonderful mother. Our children wouldn't know what to do without you"

Lila smiled as she fed her baby boy. "Is it yummy, Tony?" She asked

Mary smiled a little as she hugged Chris and kissed his head.

Lauren nodded. "I bet Chris wouldn't even want anyone else as his mother. Right, babe?" She said

Lila giggled as she continued to feed him his meal. Once she was done, she wiped his mouth and kissed him before going over to their stuff and starting to pack.

Lauren smiled. "She would have loved to meet you too."

Mary nuzzled Chris a little and sighed. "My sweet darling.."

Lila chuckled a little. "What's wrong, baby? Wanna help Mama pack?" She cooed

"Of course, honey. That's what I'm supposed to do." Mary said and smiled and looked at Jason. "You mean, Tony? He'll be fine. Lila is with him after all."

"I guess I'm just a little emotional cause I had a dream about the past. I don't know if you remember or not but back then my mother used to always want me to give Chris to her so she could give him to my sister and her husband instead cause she thought I wasn't ready to raise a child." Mary said

Tony draped himself on Lila's back. He still had mittens on and wasn't much help.

Chris looked to his mother with a curious face.

"I'm not sure how well that'll go over with Tony" Jason replied.

Lila looked at him and smiled a little. "Watcha doin', baby?" She cooed

"Well I have to care for Chris until he's better first." Mary said and noticed the look on Chris' face. "What's the matter, sweetie? I guess you were a little too young to remember when that happened."

Lila laughed a little cause it tickled. "That tickles, sweetie!" She said

Mary took a deep breath and sighed softly. "Like I said, my mother always seemed to want to take you away from me... My older sister and her husband didn't have any children at the time so she wanted me to give you to them instead."

Lila kissed his cheeks as she continued her packing.

"Well.. I have you to thank for that. So, she said just at least try to leave you for a few days with your aunt and uncle and well they couldn't last a day cause you were crying so much for Dad and I." Mary said.

Lila let him do so as she enjoyed his warmth against her. "Looks like I'll be handing you off to your Mommy tomorrow hm?" She said

"Yes.. They tried again when the twins were born with the excuse that Dad and I already have 2 more boys and maybe you'd be fine when you were older. But yeah, same thing happened and she soon gave up on the idea plus my sister got pregnant as well." Mary said. "It was really a hard time for me with all the anxiety of actually having to potentially give you away."