LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila sighed softly as she gently sat up with him and looked at him. "You're being fussy aren't you?" She said as she gently placed his pacifier in his mouth and held him to her chest.

"Okay, honey." She said as she watched him eat

"Aww do you want your milky hm?" She said as she lifted her shirt up and lightly brushed her nipple against his cheek.

Mary placed some pillows behind Chris' back so he was supported. She took the spoon and continued feeding him his meal and even dipped the garlic bread and fed it to him.

"That's nice. I know how much Max misses his parents." Mary said as she hugged Jason and looked at him. "Our poor baby is so sick. I brought him to the doctor's and he gave him a shot and some medicine. He's asleep now, he really doesn't have much energy." Mary said sounding very upset and worried.

Jason smiled as he kissed his wife's head. "Chris will be fine. He just needs rest and his medicine. Plus you'll be with him for the most part" He said to reassure Mary.

"How could I forget? You remind me every chance you get" Jason chuckled. "Will you be sleeping with Little Chris tonight?" Jason knew about his wife's tendance to treat their children like children. It kept her happy, so what harm does it do?

"Alright my love. Just be sure not to get sick yourself okay. The twins sleep with us every now and again too, and I really wouldn't want them sick+ Jason said kissing Mary on the lips. "Although I don't might if you get me sick" He said with a chuckle.

Mary looked at him and pouted a little. "I don't want you getting sick too.. But I got a shot as well so it's fine." She said and kissed him back and sighed as she continued to hold for a while longer.

"I know, but you know it's important you eat" Jason replied back. "Think about what would happen if something happened to you. Tony wouldn't be stable for some time even if Thea and Lila were both around. I just want you to be healthy and taken care of"