LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila kissed Tony back as she.looked at Max. "It's getting late, baby boy. You should get some sleep." She said

Mary smiled a little as she looked at him. She prepared his medicines and then laid next to him.

Max whined not wanting to see his mommy go. "Do I have to?" He whined.

"Just stay with you mama. She'll protect you, or mema. Where is mom anyways Lauren?" Tony asked his sister in law.

Chris was heavily out.

Lila nodded a little. "Yes, my sweetie pie. You need your rest." She said.

"Mom? She's with Chris. He's down with the flu and it seems she's really concerned about it. She practically treats him like a baby." Lauren said and giggled slightly as she cuddled Max.

Mary watched over Chris some more

"I hope the twins don't get sick" Tony told Lauren.

Max nuzzled into his mama with a fussy tone.

The twins were with Thea to keep him from getting sick.

"Feel free to use our room while Chris is sick." Tony replied. "Since our little guy's going to sleep, we better let you go"

Max fell asleep rather quickly mostly thanks to the fact that he could still hear his mommy.

Lauren nodded. "Goodnight, baby sis and baby bro." She said and ended the call. She carried Max to the bed and laid down with him.

Mary was softly stroking Chris' hair as she looked down at him lovingly.

Lila kissed him back. She soon started to dress him in a onesie that had feeties and placed some mittens on his hands. She also placed a pacifier in his mouth and giggled. "Now aren't you just adorable?" She cooed

Mary smiled. "Hey, sweetheart.. It's time for your medicine, little love. "

Tony quickly regressed. His mind set was only around a few months old. He was mostly helpless and completely dependent on Lila at the moment.

"Okay" Chris replied weakly.

"Shhhh.. What's the matter, baby?" She asked as she softly rubbed his head.

Mary came back with a tray that had Chris' soup and a side of garlic bread. She gently placed the tray on the bed. "Shall I feed you, sweetheart?" She asked