LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony blushed. Lila had full control of Tony's baby clothes. There was even some outfits he didn't know about.

Chris nodded as he stood up. He suddenly felt slightly dizzy. His fever was having a mild effect on his balance.

Lila smiled as she nuzzled his nose againstn his and sighed. "But after we video call our babies."

Mary held him up a little as she looked at him. "Woah there, sweetheart. Easy there now." She said as she looked at him.

Lila soon finished as she and Tony soon headed back to their room.

"My poor baby.. Come on then." Mary got Chris strapped in the passenger seat and kissed his cheek.

She then got in the car and drove him to their family doctor's.

Lila smiled a bit as she nuzzled him a little. "Wanna call our babies now?" She asked

"Oh sweetheart.." Once at the clinic, they went inside the doctor's office as she watched Chris get examined.

Tony nodded. "I do miss my princess, even if she's been more independent lately"

Chris went through the exam. Chris was found to have a mild case of the flu.

Lila nodded a little. "She's growing up, honey." She said as she started the video call.

"Oh dear. Will he need shots, doctor?" She asked as she knew Chris hated shots as much as Tony did even though he tried not to show it.

Jason would pick up the phone for Lila and Tony.

"It would just be nice if she would give me a hug or just watch tv with me every now and again" Tony whined.

"I'm afraid so. For the sake of everyone else I would recommend him getting one along with yourself ma'am" the doctor replied.

"Oh babe.. She does that with you at home. She just seems really attached to Dad that is." Lila said and smiled as she saw Skye and Jason. "Hi Skye, Hi Dad." She said happily.

Mary nodded. "I suppose that is advisable." She said and looked at Chris. "Do you want to go first or me?" She asked

"Hey you two." Jason said to his children. "This one has been a darling all week. Little Maxie has been sobbing off and on all week:'

"You go first mom. I can wait" Chris replied back.

Skye smiled as she waved to her parents. "Hi Mommy and Daddy!" She said happily.

Lauren soon came in so Max could video call with his parents.

Lila smiled a little. "Awww my poor baby boy.." She said

Mary nodded as she let the doctor give her the shots first.

"Hi my little angel" Tony said to his daughter.

Max took his grandpa's phone and happily smiled to his mommy. "Hi mommy" He said crying happy tears.

Chris sighed as his mother got her shot.

"I miss you" Max said whining.

Jason rubbed his grandson's back.

Tony smiled to his daughter. "Have you been having fun with your papa?"

"Still afraid of needles?" The doctor asked.

Chris took a breath and looked away. He took his mother's hand as he closed his eyes and waited.

The doctor pricked Chris with the needle.

"I miss you too, baby boy..." Lila said. "We'll be back soon, sweetheart."

Skye nodded. "Me wov Papa!" She said and cuddled into Jason.

Mary held his head to her chest and kissed his head. "Shhhh.. It'll be alright, sweetheart." She said

"I love you mommy" Max said tearing up slightly.

"You're done. Get him to bed and get these medicines" the doctor replied giving Mary a script.