LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony finished up his feeding. He hiccupped a few times.

"Can we play outside?"

Zero was oddly enough with Mary and Chris. He was sleeping at Chris' feet.

Lila thought about it. "How about the Japanese restaurant?" She asked as she softly nuzzled his cheek.

Lauren nodded as she began pushing Max on the swing.

Mary giggled softly at the sight. "Such a cute little pup."

Tony agreed. "I would really like the steak" He said kissed Lila. He blushed as he asked. "Could you dress me hon?" Tony just liked the attention and affection that came from Lila's care.

Max giggled as he enjoyed the air.

"Of course, my love." Lila said as she got Tony's outfit ready and started to dress him. "I love how you let me baby you so much."

Lauren was happy that Max was feeling much better than before.

Lila ordered hers as well as she chatted with Tony while they waited. "So babe, aside from Jack and Will. Do you get jealous if any of your other siblings gets babied by Mom? Like maybe Chris for example. I know she doesn't extremely do it but I've seen her babying him from time to time."

"I wasn't jealous of Jack and Will" Tony said defensively. "Chris? not really he or Thea were usually always taking care of me. If mom wasn't around"

Max sighed as he finished and went about to continued playing.

Lila nodded a little. "But I mean now. Are you jealous? Cause Chris lives with Mom and she gets to baby him everyday." She said

Lauren chuckled as she let Max play for a while longer. "Alright, Maxie. How's about a nice shower hm?"

"Awww you really are grown up aren't you?" Lila said and kissed his cheek.

Lauren took Max inside. She cleaned him up from his messy diaper and then showered him cleanly. She noticed Max didn't want to take baths without his Mommy.

Tony returned Lila's kiss.

The chief began cooking their meal.

Max liked the running water going down his body. He did miss his usual baths with his mommy and began to tear up again.

Tony whispered into Lila's ear. "Can I be your baby boy for tonight?" He didn't want the chief or the other eaters to know what he was saying.

Max hugged his mama and cuddled into her.

"I'm feeling much better mom" Chris lied.