LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"He's still warm and needs plenty of rest. But let's get food into him first." Mary said as she started to feed him his meal.

"Oh.. Someone is making a poopie as well." Lila said and hugged him

Mary smiled as she kissed Jason back and continued to feed Chris. "You used to be quite the messy eater. Once, you got lasagna all over you and even down your diaper." She said and giggled.

Lila giggled happily as she kissed him. "How's about a change, poopy pants?" She asked

"Cause.. I just miss those times. You know, Chris. Sometimes I need you more than you need me." Mary said and chuckled a bit.

Lila softly rubbed his back and patted it a little. "You're getting really stinky, baby." She said

"I'm always here if you need mom" Chris told her. "I only want to see you smile. I would go drag Tony home if it made you happy, but if you just want me. I'm okay with that"

"Me need a change" Tony cooed softly.

"I do.. You're sick and all I want to do is take care of you.." Mary said as she gently wiped his mouth after feeding him. "How was your meal?" She asked

"You do, snookums." Lila said as she laid him down and started to change him.

"That's good to know. Awww my baby boy. I think you need more sleep." She said as she laid him against her and kissed his head.

Lauren smiled as she kissed him a little. "Hey there, Maxie."

Lila soon got him in a fresh clean diaper and laid on top of him.

Chris closed his eyes as he relaxed again. "I'm just going to close my eyes for awhile" He said softly.

"Hi mama" Max cooed softly while rubbing his eyes.

Tony smiled as he kissed Lila on the lips.

"Alright, my little love.." Mary said as she rubbed his back and started to hum her lullaby softly to him.

"Did you sleep well, snookums?" Lauren asked as she nuzzled him.

Lila kissed him back and curled up to him.

Chris fell asleep with his mom's help.

Max nodded with a happy smile.

"I guess it's your turn for a little TLA" Tony said as he kissed Lila's head. "I'm always here if you need me."

Mary sighed softly and held him close and kissed him. "I love you.."

"That's good to know." Lauren said and gently rubbed his head. She knew Max was starting to miss her sister. He cried almost everyday.

Lila giggled slightly. "I know." She said happily

Chris buried himself into his mother.

Max heard what he thought was a door open. He looked over hoping it was his mommy or daddy. He didn't see them and went to bury himself into hid mama.

Tony held and cuddled with Lila.

"Aww.. My sweet boy." Mary hugged and cuddled him close. It was rare Chris ever got this close to her anymore and she was enjoying every second of it.

Lauren noticed this. "I know, sweetums. But hey, they're coming back real soon hm? I'm sure your Mommy must be missing you tons."

Lila kissed him a little and enjoyed Tony's company.

"I'm not too sure, my love. As long as its with you then I'm okay." Lila said lovingly as she nuzzled his cheek.

"Awww sweetheart.." Lauren gently hugged him and rubbed his back. "How's about a video call with Mommy and Daddy tonight hm? Will that cheer you up?" She asked as she looked at him.

"Could I get a quick feeding and then we could go for a out to eat" Tony offered.

Max's smile grew slightly as he hugged his mama. It's been like this all week. Max was okay to start, but he would slowly get sad and start crying. It usually took his mema or his mama to bring him back to a happy normal.

Lila nodded as she lifted her shirt up and started to nurse Tony.

Lauren felt bad whenever she saw Max crying for his parents. She loved Max like her own. "There we are, sweetheart. Mama loves you, you know that?"