LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

( I guess. We can come back to this another time.)

Mary gave some more kisses and sighed.

The flashback ended and Mary was holding Chris close to her. Her poor first baby had a high fever and she was taking care of him.p

Chris was half awake. "You worry too much mom" He said as she lead him to bed.

Tony was currently asleep during his usual naptime.

Max was asleep in his mama's lap. Tony and Lila only had another couple of days left on their vacation.

Mary shook her head. "You're my first baby. Of course I'm worried." She said as she laid on the bed and placed Chris in her embrace with his head on her chest and sighed softly.

Lila smiled as she softly stroked Tony's hair and then reached down to feel his diaper.

Lauren gently cuddled Max as her twins were with Thea, Jack and Will.

Chris laid in his mom's embrace. He yawned as he relaxed. He was out a few minutes later.

Tony's was wet and only getting wetter.

Max cooed softly in his sleep

Mary smiled softly as she kissed his forehead. "My baby.." She cooed to him as she gently rubbed his back. Mary always treated her children like they were babies especially if they were sick and Chris was no exception.

Lila smiled as she fondled his diaper slightly before taking her hand out. She did so to arouse him a little so he'd probably wake up cranky when he needed to pee but would find it hard to do so.

Lauren smiled a little as she held

Chris held his mother's hand in his as he slept.

Tony whined and continued to shuffle. He pointed to the tent in his diaper with a crimson face.

Mary smiled a little as she held his hand firmly in hers and sniffled a little. Sometimes it was Mary who needed Chris.

"Awww will you look at that.. Are you having a hard time going pee-pee because of it?" She cooed as she reached down and rubbed his diaper.

Chris yawned and held on to his mom. He yawned again still feeling tired.

Tony went silent as he blew into his diaper. He laid back with a drained, but happy look on his face.

"You are certainly not. I got Dad to make you some soup. Mommy will feed you once he comes up okay?" She said and kissed his cheek.

"That's my good baby boy." Lila cooed as she placed her hand on his diaper and felt it grow warm.