LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Don't wake him again honey" Jason said as they finished up. "It would be hard to put him back to sleep for a third time"

"I do too" Luke replied as he cuddled with Lauren. "I'm going to spoil you rotten"

"I'm sorry. He's just so adorable." Mary said as she went over to Jason and kissed him a little. "What shall we do while he's sleeping?" She asked

"Oh goodness." Leia said as she heard what he said. "Well, she is our special baby girl so I guess that's bound to happen."

"Not sure love. We could pack a little?" Jason suggested. Even through they haven't decided on a house yet, but they did decided it was time to move.

Luke blew raspberries on Lauren's tummy.

Mary nodded as she looked around. "Can't believe we're leaving this place.. But I guess we do need more room and I'd love an actual home of our own." She said

Lauren giggled loudly at her father's tickles as she kicked about.

"He can keep sleeping with us, but we need a room for all of his toys" Jason chuckled.

Luke smiled as he doted on his baby girl. "I adore her. She's the perfect mix of me and you my angel"

Mary smiled at her husband's answer and nodded. "I love our baby boy so much." She said happily. "Once he wakes, we can feed him his meal."

Lauren cooed to her parents happily as she suckled on her fist.

Leia nodded. "She's beautiful." She said as she kissed their baby girl. "Do you think when she's older, we should give her a sibling?" She asked

Jason agreed. Jason would pack a few boxes and would go check on their son. He smiled as he looked at the boy as he slept. "My darling boy"

"Maybe in time" Luke replied back. "For now lets enjoy having our baby girl'

Chris woke up after close to an hour. He didn't know where his parents were and started crying.

Jason was out of the room at the time.

Luke smiled as he returned his wife's kiss. "I adore you"

Mary heard him as she went to get him. "Aww my baby boy. Shhh. Momma's here." She cooed as she took him out of his bassinet and held him close to her. "There there now. You're okay."

"As do I, my love." Leia said

Lauren started to whimper as she rubbed her eyes a little. She was getting sleepy.

Mary noticed this as she brought him to where Jason was. "Our little love is awake and as always needs to see the both of us so he'll be happy." She said to Jason.

Lauren whined as she started to cry a little from being sleepy.

"Awww she's really tired." Leia said and cooed.

"Daddy's right, my little love. Are you hungry, sweetie. Mommy made lasagna." She said and smiled at him.

Leia nodded as she went to heat up a bottle. She then came back and handed it over to Luke. "Here you are, darling." She said

Mary nodded as she placed Chris in his high chair but in just his diaper. She warmed up the lasagna and served him as she realized he was starting to want to eat on his own. So she took off his clothes as she knew it would get messy. Plus, it was his bath time anyway. "Eat up now, snookums." She cooed and kissed his head.

Lauren drank the bottle contently as her eyes drooped sleepily.

Chris scooped the lasagna with his bare hands and started eating. Quickly his whole face was covered in sauce. It was also in his hair and all over his body. A little even got in his diaper.

Luke looked to Leia and said "Hum the

"Oh goodness, my baby.." Mary laughed at the sight. She quickly got her camera and took a photo of him. "Luckily its bath time after this." She said and giggled

Leia nodded as she started to hum the lullaby and softly stroked Lauren's hair.

Lauren was asleep in no time.

Jason came and saw his son covered in his meal. "I was gone for only five minutes" Jason said chuckling. "Messy boy" He said playfully to Chris.

"I can't put her down" Luke told Leia.