LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mike held Chris close to him and rocked him with a soft hum. Chris only tired to play with his dada's face. After a few minutes Jason chuckled and gave into Chris. "He's just not sleepy." Jason said as he made faces at his son.

Chris giggled happily as he tried to copy his dada.

Mary chuckled as she circled the house she wanted and placed the listings down and looked at Chris. "I guess.. But he gets so cranky later on." Mary said. "Oh wells. Guess we'll just have to wait. I'm going to make dinner, my love." She said as she left the room and went to the kitchen.

Jason took Chris to his and Mary's bed. He laid in bed with Chris hoping this would help Chris drift off. More often than anything Jason and Mary would put Chris to sleep in their arms, but lately their usual routine hasn't been working. This was Jason's first attempted at getting his son to sleep outside of that. Chris' eyes started to flutter. It took him a few more minutes before he was completely out.

This of course woke up Chris. He opened his eyes and instantly began wailing.

"You woke him up" Jason replied back with a slight scold. He knew he didn't have much to say. Chris mostly fell asleep for Mary over him.

Mary covered her mouth a little. "Oh honey.. I'm so sorry. I just.. Didn't realize and got a little excited."

She rested against the bed as she took Chris and held him close. "Shhh I'm sorry, my darling. Alright. Let's really get you to sleep."

She lifted up her shirt as she started latched him on her breast to nurse him and hum to him as she held him close and patted his padded bottom. "My sweet baby.."

She looked at Jason a little. "I'm sorry, my love. I really am. Just as you managed to settle this little guy down too.." She really did feel guilty over what happened.

"Thanks, love." Mary said as she saw Jason go to the kitchen.

"Awww, my cute baby. You'll always be mama's first baby.. Nothing will ever change that. I promise." She said softly as she laid Chris against her chest and gently rested her cheek against his head

Mary soon got him freshly changed and placed him in his bassinet and brought him along with them as they ate dinner.

Leia smiled at their baby girl as she cuddled her. "Our little Lauren." She cooed and smiled.

Lauren giggled as she nuzzled into her Mommy. "Mama.."

Mary nodded. "I'd love to. It looks like such a nice little house." She said as she ate her meal while her other hand gently patted Chris in his bassinet.

"Dada.." Lauren said as she looked at her Daddy.

Leia chuckled softly. "She certainly is. I can't believe she's already a year old." She said.

Mary kissed Jason a little and smiled and then looked at Chris. "Sleep in peace, our precious gem."

Leia smiled softly. "Does she now?" She said as she kissed Luke back and handed Lauren to him.

Lauren cuddled her Daddy and cooed contently.

Mary gave Chris a few more soft kisses. "Oh you are just too cute and soft." She said and sighed while she helped Jason clean up and saved a little lasagna for Chris when he woke up.

Leia cuddled her little family. "I love our happy little family.." She said